Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging issues - Page 4

MP3 songs not playing in speaker

Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging issues

Comments

• MP3 songs not playing in speaker

• user0101 user0101
    ✭✭  / 
    > @Shal15 said:
    > I had the same issue and got it repaired within an hour at service centre. However, HMD should take initiative and replace the defective devices.

Which place ? If this is in Bengaluru, please share address.
  • user0101 user0101
    ✭✭  / 
    > @user1538636457833 said:
    > Please visit the service centre and your issue ll be solved. In one day I got my charging port replaced in Bangalore. If not in stock they may take 3-5 days.

Which place in Bengaluru. Can you share the address.
  • user0101 user0101
    ✭✭  / 
    Problem with Nokia 6.1 plus type c charging port. No response from Nokia. Poor quality product failing during warranty and no proper service center to provide repair service.
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Dmitriy%20Morozov">Dmitriy Morozov</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">From the first day of use, the Nokia 6.1 plus USB Type-C cable did not connect tightly to the phone. After a while, when the phone was connected to the laptop, the connection began to disappear and appear by itself. Last night, the charger (usb type-c cable) disconnected and the phone did not charge. I am disappointed with Nokia’s products. I bought the phone of this brand, because I associated it with reliability. Now this love for Nokia has passed. I believe that this is my last Nokia.</div>
    </blockquote>
  • this happens for me..  :/
  • Same issue in my phone
  • Hello Nokia, Every mobile centers have same issues while giving mobile to them. But speed up their services now a days without mobile no one leave their life normally. Why they all give one year warranty without doing that work. 20 days months what is this, thousands of rupees paying them because of trust but they don't have policies. We payed for your all combination of services and helps. Why they put this forum they think we will share our issues in this forum they got sadisting happiness they. Now one get reply from them **** this community with out reason because we have rights to **** them (means all mobile companies Nokia, Apple, One Plus, Redme, MI and etc). Thank you for creating this community to help us to reduce our frustration.
  • > @user1534840825776 said:
    > Hello Nokia, Every mobile centers have same issues while giving mobile to them. But speed up their services now a days without mobile no one leave their life normally. Why they all give one year warranty without doing that work. 20 days months what is this, thousands of rupees paying them because of trust but they don't have policies. We payed for your all combination of services and helps. Why they put this forum they think we will share our issues in this forum they got sadisting happiness they. Now one get reply from them **** this community with out reason because we have rights to **** them (means all mobile companies Nokia, Apple, One Plus, Redme, MI and etc). Thank you for creating this community to help us to reduce our frustration.

Don't put stars you have to face us. In that stars replaced ****.
  • > @user1534840825776 said:
    > > @user1534840825776 said:
    > > Hello Nokia, Every mobile centers have same issues while giving mobile to them. But speed up their services now a days without mobile no one leave their life normally. Why they all give one year warranty without doing that work. 20 days months what is this, thousands of rupees paying them because of trust but they don't have policies. We payed for your all combination of services and helps. Why they put this forum they think we will share our issues in this forum they got sadisting happiness they. Now one get reply from them **** this community with out reason because we have rights to **** them (means all mobile companies Nokia, Apple, One Plus, Redme, MI and etc). Thank you for creating this community to help us to reduce our frustration.
    >
    > Don't put stars you have to face us. In that stars replaced ****.

Fan Unite Cable Kind
    first letters u have to replace ****
  • raman2285 raman2285
     / 
    Facing the same problem with the charging port.
  • stansonjthomas stansonjthomas
    ✭✭  / 
    To those who got usb port  replacement !!
    Is the new port tight when plugged in or is the new one is also not upto mark ????
  • Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wildnfree said:
    To those who got usb port  replacement !!
    Is the new port tight when plugged in or is the new one is also not upto mark ????
    It feels pretty much the same. Have been using for close to a month now, doesn't feel loose and charges properly.. let's see how far this one goes
  • lord snow lord snow
    ✭✭  / 
    From last week I am facing loose charging port issue, after reading comments in forum I have decided to replace charging port in Local shop but unfortunately they also said spare parts are not available in market. This Nokia device is really disappointing and I will never buy Nokia again. These days I am charging my device by using rubber at tip of cable. It keeps the CType usb firm in charging port but still needs to be adjusted at specific angle. This task is really painful. Nokia completely cheated their customers and once again this brand will fail due to faulty hardware and bad customer service. Requesting everyone never buy Nokia get better device like MI or OnePlus
  • lord snow lord snow
    ✭✭  /  edited June 2019
    This is temporary solution for charging port issue , I do this in office also ,  everyone is laughing at me because I purchased Nokia device and worst part is parts are not available in market. 
  • lord snow lord snow
    ✭✭  / 
    Ordered this now will get it replaced by local Mobile repairing Shop
  • lord snow said:
    Bro, Don't order this from Maxbhi. I had ordered the same but this has no network IC. Only charging works.
  • lord snow lord snow
    ✭✭  /  edited July 2019
    lord snow said:
    Bro, Don't order this from Maxbhi. I had ordered the same but this has no network IC. Only charging works.
    Today I replaced this port and network is working no issues. I am using Jio and Vodafone, immediately after replacement made phone calls no issues so far. I will keep you posted but this thing working for me. Both incoming and outgoing call working also checked data connection. Are you sure you ordered exactly same part i.e Complete PCB flex which has network, usb port . If you ordered only charging port then I am not sure whether it works. Also guys don't order from Amazon it is not fully compatible.
  • Shavya Gupta Shavya Gupta
    ✭✭  / 
    > @vkms258 said:
    > Charging gets connected and disconnected on its own. The phone is new and I insert only Type - C OTG and charging cable that's all. I maintain my one well. What should I do?

I have the same issue. And its even slowing down the charging for my phone. And In Camera, Slow Motion option Works very badly like It show blury images and videos.
    Nokia have to take some action for their devices. I am not happy with Nokia phones.
  • vkms258 said:
    Charging gets connected and disconnected on its own. The phone is new and I insert only Type - C OTG and charging cable that's all. I maintain my one well. What should I do?
    I was having same problem i get my phone repaired at nokia care in 3 hrs that was fast but after some time i was getting same issue so this time one youtuber uploaded true techy that there are three reasons. First one is dust in charging port. Second one is Usb Cable and third is we damage the port by displacing it up and down... So by removing dust its working for me. Whenever i get this issue i simply remove dust with brush!!!!

Hope this help!!!!
  • Facing this issue from past 5 months...

Am damn sure, due to some wrong software upgrade that charging port went bad. They are fixing this issue by replacing charging port which can work with new upgraded software.
    Instead you Nokia people can fix this bug !!!
  • shubham Sood shubham Sood
    ✭✭  / 
    This is my last Nokia phone. everyone literally all my friends said don't buy Nokia and now the charging port scam  came up. I hate Nokia
  • nikita jain nikita jain
    ✭✭  / 
    <p><span>Nokia 6.1 Plus.. Nokia - HMD Global - Fan  I bought the phone for my friend/relative in october 2018..  Since then it has bit issues with charging.. Now  phone is completly dead. Post visiting the Nokia center in Noida sector 10  to get it repair in warrenty, they are claiming liquid issue which is not true at all... </span></p>
    <p>
    </p>
    <p>From all online site and nokia community discussion.. Its seems to be global issue with most of the user but still Nokia is not accepting it a manufacturing defect.</p>
    <p>
    </p>
    <p>Nokia Mobile come back is not acceptable at user end service atleast by seening the service provided to end user and phones getting damage within a year.</p>
    <p>
    </p>
    <p>It will be good if nokia takes action and help smooth service to customer.</p>
    <p>
    </p>
    <p>although the phone is good in looks, price and features wise.</p>
    <p>
    </p>
    <p>But what if after service is not good which an end user demand to be assocaited to remain Nokia..</p>
    <p>I expect Nokia to give me the best solution to satisfy customer need. hope a positive reply ASAP.</p>
  • nikita jain nikita jain
    ✭✭  / 
    Kindly reply with positive response to mails received to you from my friend Samiksha Jain
  • Archie Manuel Archie Manuel
    ✭✭  / 
    How didn you fix the problem?i have mine like 3 months then this problem occurred. Disappointed
  • Samm Samm
    ✭✭  / 
    I have Nokia 6.1 plus and under warranty period.I have the same charging issue from Day 1.Original Nokia Type-C cable has also been damaged in just 3-4 months.I went to Authorised Nokia Centre in Noida, they checked the phone and told me there is a liquid damage in charging socket and asked me to get it replaced in 1100 Rupees,even when phone is under warranty and they are providing only 1 month warranty on new socket . That clearly shows they are again not sure about new part.
    Making fool to customers is not a good trick when it is a manufacturing defect from Nokia.
  • Mithil Shah Mithil Shah
    ✭✭  / 
    Well, even I was facing the same issues with the charging port. After going through some of the reviews or should I say the complaints about the local service centers charging inappropriately to resolve the problem, I thought of using Nokia's online repair service. Hesitantly, I created an online repair order on July 4, 2019 and the device was picked up on the same day. The good thing with the online repair feature is that you can track the repair status of your device. Now, I stay in Pune but the device was sent to Bengaluru for repair. To my dismay, Nokia's carrier partner E-com Express took a good 8 days to deliver the device to the service center! It was delivered on July 11. A couple of days later when I checked the repair status, I was surprised to see that the device has been repaired and has been dispatched from the service center. I also received a mail from Nokia stating the same and I got a courier tracking number as well. Well, I thought not bad at all. Now, when I went on to check the courier status, Ecom's website says that the tracking number does not exist! It's August 2 today and the tracking number still does not exist. When I contacted their so called "customer care", they said that the device is still under repair and would be dispatched soon. When inquired why the repair tracking page says that the device has been dispatched, they have nothing to say and give out a standard response "We are sorry for the inconvenience and will give you an update soon". I tried e-mails, their chat support, called their customer care number but to no avail. All had the same thing to say. Their mails say that they have conveyed the issue to the concerned department and would get back to me soon. I'd bet man would reach Mars before these Nokia people get back to me! This is the first time in my life that I have sent any of my phones to a service center. I have used phones of almost all manufacturers but never faced an issue with any of them. Nokia's service is utter non-sense and it's better if we stay away from their devices. I'm not buying from Nokia anything ever again!
  • Charging gets connected and disconnected on its own. The phone is new and I insert only Type - C OTG and charging cable that's all. I maintain my one well. What should I do? POOR PHONE
  • I am facing the same issue with my Nokia 6.1 plus , what do i do?