Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging issues - Page 5

Please write a mail regarding this issue to Nokia. I've already been sending mails regarding this issue once every three days. I urge all of you to do this too.

Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging issues

Comments

• Please write a mail regarding this issue to Nokia. I've already been sending mails regarding this issue once every three days. I urge all of you to do this too. This needs to get big enough that they find it a to be a problem for their sales to continue the same way in India.
  • Sir even i am facing the same issue as you said,when visited the service centre warranty was declined under the case of liquid damage.my phone was never been dropped/placed in water conditions,no physical damage was recorded.kindly suggest what to be further done for the same

• I have the same issue on my Nokia 6.1 plus Charging gets connected and disconnected in its own way. I also used an original Nokia type-c USB cable but I facing the same issue. 
  • F*** the Nokia android, you have broken the trust on Nokia standard. My old Nokia N90 mini and lumia 720 are working fine not the 9 months old, "new 6.1+". Same problem with the charging pin, facing lot of trouble on the way and daily usage
  • > @user1538901978214 said:
    > <blockquote class="Quote">
    > <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/user1523033101444">user1523033101444</a> said:</div>
    > <div class="QuoteText"><div>Had the exact same issue. I got the charging port changed at Nokia Service Center (Hyderabad, India).</div><div>Had to pay the charges (Rs.1500) as the phone showed traces of liquid damage (litmus paper turned pink inside the phone) :s
    It took me about 2 hours to get the phone back.</div></div>
    > </blockquote>
    > Which service in Hyderabad did you get it replaced even I have this problem? There are two I guess

Please which service center at Hyderabad?
  • how much time will it take to repair charging port?

Almost  1 Month  very bad sevice from Nokia
  • jamili jamili
    ✭✭  / 
    I am also facing with charging port issue.After some time not working 
  • Dahri Dahri
    ✭✭  / 
    Although My Nokia 6.1 plus is displaying rapidly charging but it is charg slow it almost takes 2 hours to char fully kindly fix this issue in next Android 10 update regards.
  • how much time will it take to repair charging port?

Almost  1 Month  very bad sevice from Nokia
    I was told 1 to 2 weeks 
  • Same charging port issue m facing with my phone.
    Maine nokia service centre me ja kr check karwaya to unhone bataya ki ye liquid ya in contact with water ya moisture ki wajah se hua hai so this voids your phone's warranty, waha jitne bhi nokia k mobile lae hue the charging issue lekr sabhi ko koi na koi bahana bata dia gya. At last , maine unse pucha ki port change karwane me kitna cost aaega i was answered Rs.2400 .

• himanshu473 himanshu473
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2019
    Nokia se toh aab vishwas uth gya

• T-REX T-REX
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue 😓😓😓
  • Same problem with my phone .
    Say goodbye to nokia this one is my last nokia device .
  • mferla mferla
    ✭✭  / 
    Two out of two 6.1 Plus phones with USB charging problem.
    NOKIA should consider recalling this model, or at least to make available an improved version of the USB charging board.

NOKIA, the product is defective, please take your responsibilities seriously.
  • Its not problem of chargging port.problem is in chargging stock cable provide in the box.change your chargging cable instude of nokia stock cable.once you replace your faulted chargging port (PCB) dont ever use nokia stock cable.
  • I am facing charging issue on my Nokia 6.1plus. This seems a common issue and company should provide easy solution for this. We are not expecting this type of service from Nokia
  • sivanand95 sivanand95
    ✭✭  / 

Simple Solution to Nokia 6.1 plus loose charging port or charging issues...yes it worked for me lol...

• MY NOKIA MOBILE GETS CHARGING PORT DAMAGE TOO..AND GUESS WHAT, THEY USE THE SAME EXCUSE THEY GAVE TO MY CLG FRIENDS &ALL NOKIA CUSTOMERS OF THAT CENTRE, "UR PORT IS WATER DAMAGED", LIKE ITS A NEW WAY TO GIVE AN EXCUSE AND RUN FROM THE CAUSE....

I WAS A NOKIA LOVER, BUT THIS TIME NOKIA PROVES ME WRONG.....

"DEAR NOKIA, U GUYS NEED TO BE CHARGED UP"...

"CONNECTING INDIA-DISCONNECTING CHARGER"....

• Very disappointed service Nokia

I will not suggest Nokia to anyone

I bought 6.1 plus, after 1 month only charging problem started

Charging port issue

USB cable issues

Charger is also not goood

Phone is lagging

Hangs more than samsung

Battery backup is very low

Overall performance very bad

• dennis padilla dennis padilla
    ✭✭  / 

I have the same issue on my phone.. But the warranty already ended.. Will the nokia centre shoulder the replacement of my charging port?

If its really a manufacturing issue. It should be free of charge.

• Drisya Drisya
     / 

I never expected this kind of worst experience from Nokia. Brought the phone for a long term use. Within 4 months of purchase started facing charging port issue. Least thing i was confident about buying a Nokia phone was hardware quality. But had a dreadful use of Nokia 6.1 plus. I will never think about buying another phone from nokia and would NOT recommend to anybody.

• Ketan92 Ketan92
    ✭✭  / 

I am also facing the same problem..my phone automatically gets discharged..

• Arthur Amatus Arthur Amatus
    ✭✭  / 

My Nokia 6.1 Plus was charging up to 70% / 80% I desperately thought it was the USB C port as you reported here, but I was recommended to test another cable on the original source, when using another charger it performed normally !!! Try other chargers or cables before taking assistance.

• Hi Support Team,

I was thinking it's problem with my Nokia 6.1 plus. But there are many cases already open. Is Nokia looking into it. Nokia it's high time please keep your reputation in tact. People have come back to Nokia because of the hardware. Do not loose the faith again.

• user1539190215953 user1539190215953
    ✭✭  /  edited April 24

My phone Nokia 6.1 Plus also having same Charging problem... This is Too Bad...

I have purchaged the phone with16000 rupees...

• santhoshms47 santhoshms47
    ✭✭  /  edited May 28

I too had the same charging port issue that everyone faced, so I submitted my Nokia 6.1 Plus to the service center on March 11th. Now it's been 78 days since then and still I haven't got my device back. The Lockdown started on March 22nd and ended in my city on May 3rd. After that only I contacted the service center and still today he says 'you'll get your mobile next week'.

I understand the situation we all have been dealing with, but even after everything's normal again, I'm still not getting my device back. I don't know what to say.

• Rajesh Singh23 Rajesh Singh23
    ✭✭  / 

I have Nokia 6.1 Plus. I was facing loose charging issues from couple of weeks. Fast charging not supporting, very slow charging and now its not charging at all. I replaced my Type C Pin USB cable but facing same issues. Due to lock down, was not able to visit store, so phone is dead now. I purchase it for long term usage but hardly its one year and out of warranty. It looks there is design fault in Charging port. Not expected from Nokia ! 😣