No sound in speakers

After the September update I have lost sound completely in the bottom speakers is it a problem of software or hardware Problem

No sound in speakers

Ali Ali
 /  edited October 30
After the September update I have lost sound completely in the bottom speakers is it a problem of software or hardware
Problem

Comments

• CKR CKR
     /  edited January 28

Yeah! Same Issue here!! Suddenly my bottom speaker stopped working!!

• Mirona Mirona
     /  edited February 1

I have the same problem. Last night, my phone worked normally. This morning I got up and the speakers on the phone no longer work. Not the ringing, nor when I want to talk to someone. The "Ring volume" menu is increased almost to the end but is in gray (disabled).

• Ali Ali
     / 
    Try the speaker test ....
  • Ali Ali
     / 
    Use the code given by the Nokia team , it might help u
  • Mirona Mirona
     / 

How to start this speaker test? From where to find or download?

• Mirona Mirona
     /  edited January 28

From where to find this code from Nokia team? Any link or more info?

• Ali Ali
     / 
    Try *#*#372773#*#* these code ...
  • Same issue how to fix this
  • user1519407415108 user1519407415108
     /  edited February 26

Dear All

Does only the speaker bottom is not working?

Thank you very much

• Suggestion 1:  Wipe cache partition by accessing your phone's Recovery Mode:  https://forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-6/help/nokia-6-ota-update-ddls-t3721424/post75669145#post75669145

Suggestion 2:  Factory data reset:  https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/support/nokia-6-user-guide/reset-your-phone

Suggestion 3:  Contact your local Nokia Care Center for repair:  https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/support/care-center-locator

• Jonny Phoenix
    said 4 days ago

FIXED!!!

A rep had me Clear the cache of the Google Play Services and it worked. Instructions below.

Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play services > Storage > CLEAR CACHE.

After that, do the same for...

Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > SETTINGS > Storage > CLEAR CACHE. 

Once you've done that, simultaneously hold the Power and Volume Up button for 10-15 seconds.

The phone DOES NOT hard reset and NO data is lost. 

• Ali Ali
     / 
    Clearing the cache does not help me....
  • user1519809596596 user1519809596596
     /  edited February 28

I had the same issue. Suddenly, no more sound on speaker. To get it back working I had to shutdown the phone completely and restart it. I had tried a Restart only but that did not fix the problem, only a Shutdown (power off) and power it back on make the speaker work again. 

• Same problem buttom speaker not working
  • Ramin314 Ramin314
     / 
    Hi, today I was watching a video with VLC and the main speaker (the one next to the charger port) stop to working and now the sound comes just from the phone speaker, other people have the same issue?