No sound in speakers

After the September update I have lost sound completely in the bottom speakers is it a problem of software or hardware Problem

No sound in speakers

Ali Ali
 /  edited October 2018
After the September update I have lost sound completely in the bottom speakers is it a problem of software or hardware
Problem

Comments

• CKR CKR
     /  edited January 2018

Yeah! Same Issue here!! Suddenly my bottom speaker stopped working!!

• Mirona Mirona
     /  edited February 2018

I have the same problem. Last night, my phone worked normally. This morning I got up and the speakers on the phone no longer work. Not the ringing, nor when I want to talk to someone. The "Ring volume" menu is increased almost to the end but is in gray (disabled).

• Try the speaker test ....
  • Use the code given by the Nokia team , it might help u
  • Mirona Mirona
     / 

How to start this speaker test? From where to find or download?

• Mirona Mirona
     /  edited January 2018

From where to find this code from Nokia team? Any link or more info?

• Try *#*#372773#*#* these code ...
  • Same issue how to fix this
  • user1519407415108 user1519407415108
     /  edited February 2018

Dear All

Does only the speaker bottom is not working?

Thank you very much

• Suggestion 1:  Wipe cache partition by accessing your phone's Recovery Mode:  https://forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-6/help/nokia-6-ota-update-ddls-t3721424/post75669145#post75669145

Suggestion 2:  Factory data reset:  https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/support/nokia-6-user-guide/reset-your-phone

Suggestion 3:  Contact your local Nokia Care Center for repair:  https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/support/care-center-locator

• Jonny Phoenix
    said 4 days ago

FIXED!!!

A rep had me Clear the cache of the Google Play Services and it worked. Instructions below.

Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play services > Storage > CLEAR CACHE.

After that, do the same for...

Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > SETTINGS > Storage > CLEAR CACHE. 

Once you've done that, simultaneously hold the Power and Volume Up button for 10-15 seconds.

The phone DOES NOT hard reset and NO data is lost. 

• Clearing the cache does not help me....
  • user1519809596596 user1519809596596
     /  edited February 2018

I had the same issue. Suddenly, no more sound on speaker. To get it back working I had to shutdown the phone completely and restart it. I had tried a Restart only but that did not fix the problem, only a Shutdown (power off) and power it back on make the speaker work again. 

• Same problem buttom speaker not working
  • Hi, today I was watching a video with VLC and the main speaker (the one next to the charger port) stop to working and now the sound comes just from the phone speaker, other people have the same issue?
  • I have loud speaker problem after the pie has been updated in my mobile.
    I already visited many times to the service centre but they do software & they also changed my speaker but problem arise again and again.kindly do some needful.
    Otherwise this will be the last Nokia mobile for me
  • I have already done hard reset & format the mobile so don't tell me the all these.
    Just Nokia the the worst while providing services to the customer
  • Howley Howley
     /  edited January 10
    After updating to pie I am not getting the caller ringtone and notification sound
    What can I do boe
  • Please help me in this issue as aoon as possible
  • Same notification sound issue on my Nokia 6.1 android pie.
  • Lawss Lawss
     / 
    Nokia is aware of the sound problems in Nokia 6 after the Oreo update, so hopefully it will get fixed once pie update comes.
  • I had the same problem. However I accidentally left the phone totally run out of charge overnight. The next morning I recharged the phone battery and at around 70% I switched on the phone and the loudspeakers came on loud and clear. Hope this post helps.
  • Shuza Shuza
     / 

Jonny Phoenix
    said 4 days ago

FIXED!!!

A rep had me Clear the cache of the Google Play Services and it worked. Instructions below.

Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play services > Storage > CLEAR CACHE.

After that, do the same for...

Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > SETTINGS > Storage > CLEAR CACHE. 

Once you've done that, simultaneously hold the Power and Volume Up button for 10-15 seconds.

The phone DOES NOT hard reset and NO data is lost. 

Work brilliantly! Thanks! 👍👍👍😊
  • Rahim huseynov Rahim huseynov
     /  edited February 18
    Hi everyone. Solved!
    I'm not sure this will work for you ,but consider worthy to try,at least worked for me.
    1 Download on play store "Speaker Tester" (app with red icon)
    2.Launch app and in features bar you will see "white test"
    3.run white test and hope it will work.

Let me know whether it worked for you or not
  • PawelF PawelF
     / 
    For me connecting to bluetooth car system resolved problem.
  • Rahim huseynov said:
    Hi everyone. Solved!

I'm not sure this will work for you ,but consider worthy to try,at least worked for me.

1 Download on play store "Speaker Tester" (app with red icon)

2.Launch app and in features bar you will see "white test"

3.run white test and hope it will work.

Let me know whether it worked for you or not

It worked thanks very much. 
    😀😀