Android pie for Nokia 8

I have still not received the Nokia 8 Android pie update in India.....Is someone like this too?

Android pie for Nokia 8

I have still not received the Nokia 8 Android pie update in India.....Is someone like this too?

Comments

• Me too in Mexico City
  • My Norwegian TA-1004 is also waiting for Pie.
  • Aakki Aakki
    ✭✭  / 
    me too in India waiting.............
  • Gaurav Arya Gaurav Arya
    ✭✭  / 
    Me too in india :#
  • Me too Turkey
  • Same thing here in finland :/
  • is this some kind of joke to Nokia 8 users...Users from other countries including India still waiting for the update..then Where is that update announced by HMD????
  • me too im from philippines but now im in brazil
  • gulasa gulasa
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Lo mismo que en argentina
  • Behinamaki Behinamaki
    ✭✭  / 
    I am still waiting for it in Iran

Join the community
    😂😂😂😂
  • itzrj itzrj
    ✭✭  / 
    No one got the update in India 
  • Still waiting for it!  :s :s
  • Unbelievable! I still have to wait that update.  Im really disappointed.
  • Vars Vars
    ✭✭  / 
    Same thing here in finland :/
    Even Finland??? Seems Nokia actually never filled out anything in December 19th
  • Vars Vars
    ✭✭  / 
    Still waiting here too.
    ₦ Nigeria 🇳🇬
  • Same here in Chile, haven't received The upgrade yet... Happy new year...
  • Hamdan Gmac Hamdan Gmac
    ✭✭  / 
    Even i didn't get the pie update guys...we may get the pie update in Jan second week ....let's wait 

• bad mike bad mike
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm still waiting too, my phone is a TA-1052 purchased from Hong Kong but in use in Sweden. I was on the Pie Beta for about a week and was very happy with it and rolled back to Oreo (and lost all my settings) expecting to get the Official Pie update immediately and here I am two weeks later stuck with Oreo. My opinion of HMD keeps going down and down. Will never buy another HMD phone again. 
  • Ahmed El-Ramady Ahmed El-Ramady
    ✭✭  / 
    Still nothing here in Egypt as well. This is so unprofessional from HMD, we're expecting to receive the update TWO months after the initial release date, which was November.
  • ali.shams ali.shams
    ✭✭  / 
    king nokia 8
  • Dr_Vicks Dr_Vicks
    ✭✭  / 
    Is there anyone who received the stable Android 9 pie update for Nokia 8 yet? And I've heard roumours that the stable update is missing a few key Android pie features including adaptive battery. What are we waiting for then? An update with missing features? 
  • Abuzer Abuzer
    ✭✭  / 
    Same here. I only received December security update. Still no Pie update available for my Nokia 8
  • Avinash Jee Avinash Jee
    ✭✭  /  edited January 2
    What the wrong you HMD are doing. Nokia is a great brand and Nokia 8 is a premium flagship handset. Then why are we waiting for Android pie with missing Adaptive battery technology. 🤔🤔☹️☹️☹️
  • I still didn't receive the Android p in Iran Jan 3 :*
  • Still waiting on Kenya 
  • Gagan M Gagan M
     / 
    It's so not right on the part of HMD to not release the android update on Nokia 8 for their business wellbeing.It is also not right on your part to have undermined Nokia 8 users as you have kept my phone in others' list
  • haisam07 haisam07
    ✭✭  / 
    I talked to their support about a week ago . They said you will get pie update with in a week but i am still waiting :neutral:
  • user738 user738
    ✭✭  / 
    Sooo.... As it seems that the rumors of holding pie update for Nokia 8 to push sales of Nokia 8.1 were true. I'm in Finland, had the beta version and rolled back to get the OTA update and here I am still waiting. Weird it just seems too weird to have a simple answer.
  • wahab590 wahab590
    ✭✭  / 
    No update to pie in Pakistan either.