The smartphone could be more optimized

the Nokia 3 is an excellent phone, good screen, good cameras and the best, the operating system, really works very fluid even better than in high-end devices (I tested the HTC 10 and the Nokia 3 is much more fluid) BUT has its problems, as is the audio of the device, either by headphones or speakers, even by Bluetooth, so I would really like an improvement on this, for a moment I thought that the DAC of the computer simply could not, but then I realized that, even with Bluetooth, the audio is bad, but I'm sure it's not a limitation of the hardware, I just have to tune the software a bit.

The smartphone could be more optimized

David Solís David Solís
 /  edited June 9
the Nokia 3 is an excellent phone, good screen, good cameras and the best, the operating system, really works very fluid even better than in high-end devices (I tested the HTC 10 and the Nokia 3 is much more fluid) BUT has its problems, as is the audio of the device, either by headphones or speakers, even by Bluetooth, so I would really like an improvement on this, for a moment I thought that the DAC of the computer simply could not, but then I realized that, even with Bluetooth, the audio is bad, but I'm sure it's not a limitation of the hardware, I just have to tune the software a bit. I hope to hear my requests