The led flash gets heated up

Ok here's the thing the led flash on my device gets heated up in a matter of 30 seconds .I noticed that I had the torch on and had kept my finger over it to make it dull I noticed that the flash gets heated up to an extent where it is unbearable everytime is it a defect or what ?

The led flash gets heated up

The Man With a Plan The Man With a Plan
 /  edited May 29
Ok here's the thing the led flash on my device gets heated up in a matter of 30 seconds .I noticed that I had the torch on and had kept my finger over it to make it dull I noticed that the flash gets heated up to an extent where it is unbearable everytime is it a defect or what ?
had a Moto g3 earlier to this device didn't notice any such issue with it.

Comments

• aniket thakur aniket thakur
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 29
    I have similar issues but my understanding is that this is due to the the dual tone flash light which has more bright flash than other smart phones I had been using. Though I'm not sure.
  • puneet puneet
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The dual led flash will get heated up. That's normal.
  • The Man With a Plan The Man With a Plan
     /  edited May 29
    @puneet I had a g3 prior to this one it to had a dual led flash no heating problems noticed then.
  • ajit bagal ajit bagal
     / 
    Punnet , Moyo X Play git dual led flash , which one is brighter than Nokia 7 plus and there is no any heating issue.
  • I also had G3 and nokia 7 plus flash is more bigger and powerful than g3 it's normal but the dual tone ratio is very bad yellow tone is showing high then white tone.
  • That was not an issue,it was heating because of high energy produce for brighter light.