Refund of my money

I have purchase Nokia 2 in April 10 , at 6500 rupees , but I think so I wastage my money on Nokia 2 , it always hang launcher always stopped, after using any…

Refund of my money

System System
 / 
I have purchase Nokia 2 in April 10 , at 6500 rupees , but I think so I wastage my money on Nokia 2 , it always hang launcher always stopped, after using any application if we go back to home the display blank , running very slow , at same price we can have mi and Samsung mobile with double feature

Comments

• emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭  / 

As far as I know Samsung doesn't offer any phone of 6500 rupees. And by the way, if you knew that there's a good choice for you then why did you purchased the Nokia 2? And anyways you cannot get any refunds as you've purchased the phone by your own choice!

Have a nice day!

• Unknown
     / 
    Bro I know that it was my choice that the mistake I have done , kind your information Samsung is giving Samsung on 5 , mi is giving 5a at 6000 with 2gb ram , we were just aware about the Nokia brand the product is not so good
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Redmi 5A and Redmi Y1Lite has max SAR Value Head as well as Body.Both Redmi Device has less battery life.Samsung On 5 or anything else old model 7k or 8k are running on Lollipop and Marshmallow Version.So You have good choice of Nokia 2 Year OS Updates i.e. You will get Oreo Go and Good Battery Backup.Wait Untill get Oreo Go.It will enhance our Nokia 2 performance.Not enough performance to use heavy apps but atleast do basic things and major 4-5 Apps Runs in Background.I have used lite application i.e. fb Lite, Messenger Lite,Twitter Lite, Youtube Go, Google Go and disabled Youtube,Google, Unnecessary Apps which takes lots of RAM and Space.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    You have to update your apps like messages, contacts,Phone,etc for Good Working of Apps and one more thing you have to update your device also.If you are using Nokia 2 on May 2018 Security Patch then Ok.