Very disappointed to see Enable screen mirroring option in android cast page of Nokia 7 plus

Hi Team, I'm really disappointed when I noticed that I'm not able to find option to enable screen mirroring from that android cast page.Due to I'm not able to cast my phone to my smart TV, One plus 3 which was also priced in the same segment and launched way back has this option and I'm able to connect to the same TV.

Very disappointed to see Enable screen mirroring option in android cast page of Nokia 7 plus

user1527315376463 user1527315376463
 /  edited November 4
Hi Team,

I'm really disappointed when I noticed that I'm not able to find option to enable screen mirroring from that android cast page.Due to I'm not able to cast my phone to my smart TV, One plus 3 which was also priced in the same segment and launched way back has this option and I'm able to connect to the same TV. It's really insulting when I compare the same price segment Nokia branded phone which released in 2018 does not have the option which OnePlus has provided way back in 2017 beginning itself. Kindly add this minor and very important feature and also any other similar features which might be missing and might have not noticed inhe early future updates which can add extra advantage to the massive Nokia 7 plus. Please please do consider this it's a very basic smart feature which almost every one will use on daily or weekly basis

Thanks in advance

Comments

• MOD MOD
     /  edited October 18
    I had a chat with nokia support team and in fact they do not care about what you need and they do not have the customer satisfaction rules
  • user1528999060209 user1528999060209
     /  edited October 8
    ami the same thing happens to me friend can not duplicate on my tv
  • rjraj007 rjraj007
     /  edited September 6
    Hi guys, i am a nokia fan and using nokia Lumia 730 for past 4 years. I need to go for Nokia 7 plus as my next mobile. But it's so annoying that the option like screen mirroring in my old phone Lumia 730 is not available in this huge price segment also.
  • VISHNU VISHNU
     /  edited October 8

Yes, four days before I too tried for screen mirroring with Amazon Fire TV Stick, it's not possible with Nokia 7 plus, but my brother phone is Oppo real me 1, it is having the screen mirroring feature, Non-sense from Nokia a 26000 vs 10000 rs. 10000 is better.

PLEASE ENABLE THIS SCREEN MIRRORING FEATURE IN NOKIA 7 PLUS IN FUTURE UPDATES

• user1536055007725 user1536055007725
     /  edited September 6
    I bought a new nokia 7plus and felt very disappointed after knowing that I am unable to use. Cast screen feature on my Samsung smart TV.
    Which I used to do on my old Motorola X-Play.. hope to have this feature in the next soon update atleast....
  • user1537713861666 user1537713861666
     /  edited October 8

Dream on, Nokia does not care about support for miracast. There are request since the first HMD Device (Nokia 8) but they even dont respond in the Forum, not on Twitter and so on.

Learn for the future, go for a company which fits your needs (xiaomi, One, Motorola and so on)...

• finland finland
    ✭✭  / 

I'm using Chromecast Ultra.

• this is great...but i think a bit aside of the thread. We talk About miracast/widi...not Chromecast extra purchase stuff

• Wye the problem solve in next apdet
  • I got the same problem with my new Nokia 7.1.  However, my Xiaomi redmi note 3 (bought 3 years ago) has no problem with mirroring at all. Will HMD help the customers here to solve this simple thing.
  • boblu boblu
    ✭✭  / 
    Find any app in play store ?
    And also share cast options including tv screenshot ... For more information.

Thanks