Heating issue unresponsive touch.

Received the nokia 8.1 5 days ago, everything's fine but after 2 days of use screen sometines gets unresponsive and have to press the powerbutton unlock the phone to make the screen responsive again Second phone heats up with just half an hour of gameplay.

Heating issue unresponsive touch.

screlic screlic
✭✭  /  edited December 2018
Received the nokia 8.1 5 days ago, everything's fine but after 2 days of use screen sometines gets unresponsive and have to press the powerbutton unlock the phone to make the screen responsive again
Second phone heats up with just half an hour of gameplay. Asked nokia live chat about this, they provided me with a solution to clear the system ui cache. The thing I dont understand is why did I shell 27k if i wanted to do stuff I have to do in a 10k smartphone to make sure it runs smoothly? The personnel advised me to use minimum apps as possible. Laughable. Help out.
Tagged:

Comments

• nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Not having any heating issue when i am using But some little warm in sunlights and excessive use of camera.
  • Never faced any such issues . 

Please make sure you are on latest update.
    In direct sunlight and excessive camera use it gets a little warm at top left . 

Other than that in daily use, didnt even face a single hiccup.
  • screlic screlic
    ✭✭  / 
    Did the steps mentioned here but the problem still persists
  • I purchased 8.1 just now only. I am also suffering the same problem of heating in the top left part.
    Now I am on the latest updated version.
    Does anyone had the same problem in initial days ?
    Please help.
  • I purchased 8.1 just now only. I am also suffering the same problem.#nokia 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Make sure Your gps is off and you are on latest software with updated applications.I have never faced this issue.
  • varad varad
    ✭✭  / 
    some parts of screen doesn't recognise touch
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

My Sample On Nokia 8.1
    @varad lotliker you have defective unit so either go to service center or replace this unit.
  • Sazzy Sazzy
     / 

I have Nokia 7.2 everything is perfect about the phone you can say that I am a Nokia true customer I haven't use any other company smartphone till now. always happy with the services they are giving but from last few of the days I having some issues while playing the COD Mobile my touch is get unresponsive and I am unable to move this is very heart breaking....😪