I have got my N8S for a week now. Love a lot about it. However I also love listening to music and I can't do that anymore. When using the usbc port (and original dongle) to plug in my headphones and listening to music, the phones starts to overheat. The plug and the backside get extremely hot. The battery straks to run down faster and at some point I take the dongle out because it starting to smell.
This is a deal breaker for me. I really want to keep using this phone. What I need to know is, if this is a software issue and can be fixed with future update. Or is it is likely hardware oriented. Can somebody help me out?