Share if any bugs found in Nokia 6.1 Plus after pie update - Page 2

Is this issue solved? Because same issue happened with me.

Share if any bugs found in Nokia 6.1 Plus after pie update

Comments

• Frwrend said:
    this keeps happening to me 
    Bad ram? Force stop and reboot.
    Is this issue solved? Because same issue happened with me.
  • I don't have any major issue, but this morning, I charged my phone and it says my battery overheating when I clearly did nothing while charging 😥
  • I don't have any major issue, but this morning, I charged my phone and it says my battery overheating when I clearly did nothing while charging 😥
    There's no problem with that. It's just saying stop charging when it reaches 100% it happens if you leave it or don't unplug charger.
  • user1541733304989 user1541733304989
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Loudspeaker heating issue,when playing music.... please slove this issue
  • Frwrend berkata:
    I don't have any major issue, but this morning, I charged my phone and it says my battery overheating when I clearly did nothing while charging 😥
    There's no problem with that. It's just saying stop charging when it reaches 100% it happens if you leave it or don't unplug charger.
    I'm pretty sure it never happened before even I left it for 4-5 hours
  • Frwrend berkata:
    I don't have any major issue, but this morning, I charged my phone and it says my battery overheating when I clearly did nothing while charging 😥
    I'm pretty sure it never happened before even I left it for 4-5 hours
    Probably comes with the December patch. The notification triggers when it reaches 100%
  • when clicking the volume buttons, the media volume increase or decrease instead of the ring volume! is there any way to fix it? 
  • Vivek Singh Vivek Singh
    ✭✭  / 
    Bluetooth is getting switch on everytime by itself
  • bug on small display and font, bug if you deactivated sim 1 and only sim 2 active cannot work if you do dial, cannot recieving sms and call , cannot enabled mobile data connection. Please fix this bug ASAP..
  • sotosev sotosev
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    when clicking the volume buttons, the media volume increase or decrease instead of the ring volume! is there any way to fix it? 
    This is a feature not a bug and comes with pie update

• user1536926679347 user1536926679347
     /  edited January 2019
    If you have noticed any bugs after December update then share it here.
    After December update , my notifications are showing only half . Please fix it 

• Had a problem with screen since the pie update, the screen just operates on its own. Here's a link to the video I captured when I am facing that issue 

• Had a problem with screen since the pie update, the screen just operates on its own. Here's a link to the video I captured when I am facing that issue 

Bad screen or a screen protector affecting the sensors
  • Since the December update i am not able to receive sms from banks and other services such as otp and delivery services. Any solution for this? I have already uninstalled all the 3rd party apps that could be hampering sms

Also Bluetooth connection with car is unable to load call and contact details
  • abhishek19.a abhishek19.a
    ✭✭  / 
    After December update there is issue while charging battery in Nokia 6.1 plus. While charging battery it keeps displaying "Charging" even after reaching 100% battery and it takes 20 minutes to display "Charged" after reaching 100% battery. Any solution for this?
  • navs navs
    ✭✭✭  / 
    dual sreen or split screen is not available after pie update
    For split screen you need to go to Recents first. On the app window on top you have the icon. Tap on the icon and select Split screen.
  • UbdaUnd problam
  • When will this OTP problem will get solved
  • After the latest pie update in Nokia 6.1 plus, banking messages have stopped (OTP, verification code and transaction messages)
  • After the latest pie update in Nokia 6.1 plus, banking messages have stopped (OTP, verification code and transaction messages)
    I was facing the same issue since the update and solved this by deleting all the numbers that i added in the blocked contacts list. Go to dialer> settings

Also first try inserting your sim in some other mobile and check if u r receiving the messages from the network operator
  • I checked by inserting the Sim into another phone. It worked fine in that phone
  • I'm not receiving messages after the December update. Specially OTP and other communication and Bank account related messages and other sms from bulk services.
  • I checked by inserting the Sim into another phone. It worked fine in that phone
    Delete all the numbers from blocked contacts list. This worked for me
  • Deleting numbers from blocked list did the trick for me. Thanks
  • Seems working for me by removing blocked numbers, will spend some time to verify and confirm in some time.
  • nareshkumarcool nareshkumarcool
    ✭✭✭  / 
    well after recent update most bug are solved,most important proximity senor and battery seems to be imporved
  • After December update my phone charge too slow  it's taken 4-5 hours to full charge.
  • There are way too many bugs in December update. There had not been a singos uodatu where i didn't saw any annoying bugs...Bugs i found till now are listed below
    1.Alaram keeps on ringing even after you disable it
    2. Earpiece,speaker, earphones/headphones don't work sometime so have to resart phone to make them work.
    3.Heating issue even while using the phone casually which wasn't the case with oreo.
    4.Frequent app crashing.
    5. Battery life have gone down alot - i aam getting max 12-13hr with 2-3 hr oof screen time without playing any games..it was more than double before December update.
    6. Whole phone have become laggy..
    7. Another bug i just found out while typing that if i am selecting from suggestions above the keyboard then the words are entirely different from which i had selected..
     I have given my feedback way too many times but ever month i get this stupid bugs...i have lost all my faith in Nokia..
  • Audio recording via apps or the audio recorded while capturing a video has strange volume fluctuations which makes the recording unusable. Appears noise cancellation mic is malfunctioning.
  • Aizaz Pahat Aizaz Pahat
    ✭✭  / 
    1. Mark as Read is not clearing notification of Whatsapp from Notifications.
    2. DND settings changes automatically even when i customised it.
    3. Call waiting is not working on sim 1.
    4. Smartphones freezes sometimes.