Please add the option to delete custom posts and comments

When I add a post to a bad place, I want to be able to delete it and not just edit it for 60 minutes.

Please add the option to delete custom posts and comments

petrus petrus
✭✭✭✭  / 
When I add a post to a bad place, I want to be able to delete it and not just edit it for 60 minutes.

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Great Suggestion. Hope they are listening all these important feedbacks about the Forum.
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I doubt they will do that, only Mods/Admins can delete/Move posts etc.
    In my opinion it's so that us normal users can't write something and delete it afterwords and act like you you didn't write it. For example you write an insult to another user, and then delete it then it looks like you didn't write it and the other person insulted you. There's other reasons too. If you want a post moved or deleted contact a Admin/Mod and they can do it for you. Just my opinion. 
  • I think we all agree in saying that before making a post you have to think about what you write and avoid sending it. But sometimes it happens that we are impulsive and we do not think clearly, then in this case I agree that there is the possibility of being able to cancel it immediately, without anyone reading it! .... if I understand the question !?