Nokia 9 penta cam looks like 5 holes on back side

I saw Nokia 9 penta cam mobile. It has 5 cameras at rear. But they put 5 holes on rear.

Nokia 9 penta cam looks like 5 holes on back side

I saw Nokia 9 penta cam mobile. It has 5 cameras at rear. But they put 5 holes on rear. Why they can't adjust 5 Lenses in one hole, like ordinary mobiles .it will looks so good. Before launching think it once

Comments

• You mean like have the lenses on a rotating bezel like on a watch , and have just one hole in which they rotate by ? 

I see why they have this current design though , less moving parts should hopefully mean less chance of part malfunction or wear 
  • I seriously hope they do a real dedicated 1:1 macro lens that is at very worst an f2 but preferably an f1.8 or better 
  • Let's see, what they are going to do on this.  Putting 5 cameras on back is good. But for each cam they have to put one hole. Like this 5 holes. Design should become very worst if they use 5 holes . design and features should attract Mobile lovers very easily. 
  • steve said:
    I seriously hope they do a real dedicated 1:1 macro lens that is at very worst an f2 but preferably an f1.8 or better 
    Let's see, what they are going to do on this.  Putting 5 cameras on back is good. But for each cam they have to put one hole. Like this 5 holes. Design should become very worst if they use 5 holes . design and features should attract Mobile lovers very easily. 
  • madbilly madbilly
    **  / 
    The latest rumour is that each lens is for a separate camera (combined lens stack and sensor) and they are identical. Five identical cameras.
  • madbilly said:
    The latest rumour is that each lens is for a separate camera (combined lens stack and sensor) and they are identical. Five identical cameras.
    5 identical cams looks very ugly. rear design looks very bad. 
  • Yes they look like spider eyes which is horrid. 😦
  • DabidsPH said:
    Yes they look like spider eyes which is horrid. 😦
    yeah its combination of spider and butterfly