Issues with Android Pie Update

Too many bugs after the pie update! 1st one is Sound and Vibration

Issues with Android Pie Update

Too many bugs after the pie update! 1st one is Sound and Vibration

Comments

• 1.sound menu in setting gets crashed everytime you tap
    2.when i tap notification dot on home screen setting that too crashes
  • Tap on vibration automatically getting turned on every time after pie update.
  • Several issues after Pie uodatu in Nokia 5.1 plus !!!

#1.  Settings menu getting 
  • No improvement in battery life. Charge time increased at 3 hours 
  • After pie update sound setting is not working 
  • Few bugs/issues I am facing with pie
    1 vibration settings reset after restarting
    2 ram management is really really poor, can't even hold two apps in memory
    3 status bar and navigation keys get disturbed when auto-rotate 
    4 no noticeable improvement in battery life
  • Sometimes when i manually turn off wifi, apps are not able to access mobile data. I have to turn off mobile data and turn it back ON in order to get the internet working. Please resolve this issue.
  • Rishi Sadaphal Rishi Sadaphal
     /  edited January 1
    Sound issues, Battery Drain, 3hrs+ Charging time & Volte not working Properly. Shouldn't have Updated to this PIE....
  • Yes, after Pie update in Nokia 5.1 Plus VOLTE is not functioning. Unable make or receive calls. Everytime thai issue happens,. I have to remioe both SIMS -- reset network --- and again insert. Till the time phone is not switched off, it is working fine. When switched off and restarted again VOLTE not coming and not able to make or receive calls.
    For the sake of giving updates why are they sending with bugs?
    Lot of calls I am missing which is detrimental for business.
    Help me a way out.
    I'm facing outgoing video calling problem. It's not working properly after pie update. I'm using Jio sim in 1st slot. All tricks have done but no response.
  • I'm facing outgoing video calling problem. It's not working properly after pie update. I'm using Jio sim in 1st slot. All tricks have done but no response. In Oreo it was absolutely fine. But now it's not working. But video calling is very important now a days. I'm in big trouble. So NOKIA, please fix this issue & send new fresh bugfree update.
  • Yes, after Pie update in Nokia 5.1 Plus VOLTE is not functioning. Unable make or receive calls. Everytime thai issue happens,. I have to remioe both SIMS -- reset network --- and again insert. Till the time phone is not switched off, it is working fine. When switched off and restarted again VOLTE not coming and not able to make or receive calls.
    For the sake of giving updates why are they sending with bugs?
    Lot of calls I am missing which is detrimental for business.
    Help me a way out.
    Insert your Jio sim card in slot 1 and other 4g sim card in slot 2
  • After pie update sound setting is not working 
    Mine too...but i got a solution.....login into device with GUEST account and it'll work
  • Too many bugs after the pie update! 1st one is Sound and Vibration
    login into device with GUEST account and it'll work
  • Firstly mention 5.1 plus in the title...
    Now the bugs that i noticed
    1.sound menu in setting gets crashed everytime you tap
    3.the google search widget is freezed at the bottom screen.dont know wheather they intentionally did it or its a bug...in similar way the week-day-weather widget at the top is also freezed and there is no way to remove it
    4.This one really bothers me...the adaptive brightneas is really annoying in this pie update i have to adjust it every time...the one in the oreo was a lot better...
    5.Battery performance is same..no improvement..
    Till now i have faced this much bugs...pls quote me if i am correct/wrong
    login into device with GUEST account and it'll work...and also there a new option of disabling charging sound which i wanted for soo long

• Firstly mention 5.1 plus in the title...
    Now the bugs that I noticed
    1.sound menu in setting gets crashed everytime you tap
    3.the google search widget is freezed at the bottom screen.dont know wheather they intentionally did it or its a bug...in similar way the week-day-weather widget at the top is also freezed and there is no way to remove it
    4.This one really bothers me...the adaptive brightneas is really annoying in this pie update i have to adjust it every time...the one in the oreo was a lot better...
    5.Battery performance is same..no improvement..
    Till now i have faced this much bugs...pls quote me if i am correct/wrong
    login into device with GUEST account and it'll work...and also there a new option of disabling charging sound which i wanted for soo long

3rd one which you mentioned...those weather and google are not removable... It is not a bug....
  • user1543072612958 user1543072612958
     /  edited January 2
    Sometimes the screen is not getting locked even if you click on the power button...screen off and on is properly working according to power button pressings...but the phone is not getting a lock...If I restart the phone, this will be resolved...what do to?
  • After pie update in Nokia 5.1+. Bluetooth earphones not working properly. Very BAD update 
    Please resolve issues ASAP
  • After the new upgrade of my device Nokia 5.1 plus the charging time shown is 3hours which is wrong it takes about 1 hr 30 min
    *The touch vibration setting in sound gets reset after restart
    *I am experiencing problem of outgoing calls when I insert my Jio4g sim card in sim slot 2 after the upgrade .
    *Sound when battery is charged 100% needed

These are just bugs not even issues
  • Just after the update to 9.0 the phone has become unusable in many terms like the adaptive brightness is not functioning well it blackouts the display also volte problem has become pain in the neck along with receiving calls for which everytime the phone rings we have to go to the notification bar to receive a call really are you kidding me nokia.You have ruined the nokia 5.1 plus experience.