[Introduction and Feedback] let's get to know each other!

Hi Folks, Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and are looking forward to yet another amazing year 2019. Let's talk and get to know each other better.

[Introduction and Feedback] let's get to know each other!

Hi Folks,

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and are looking forward to yet another amazing year 2019.
Let's talk and get to know each other better.

This turns out to be my first ever discussion/thread. I joined the forums around the time when Nokia was taking 6 participants to Dubai for the launch of their new smartphone. 48 hrs in Dubai Being used to community and forums earlier it wasn't difficult to get used to another community.

so for the introduction, 
Myself, supersu I'm a 20-year-old tech savvy individual currently battling time trying to balance time between my business and study.
I am a 2-year-old member at OnePlus and 2.5 years at XDA, all went well until the contest ended after the contest ended I wanted to be an active member of the community but it was difficult, accessing the forums is, in fact, a great pain. I am more of an app person, and I don't like using the browser to access the forums via a browser.
lately, it has become excessively difficult to interact with the interface. the website is not user-friendly and not optimized quite well for mobile screens. Hence the need for an app arises, an app would help people to stay connected at all times to the community and also to learn about the latest information and updates as and when they happen.
I raise this concern as it is good to see Nokia re-entering the game, it is nostalgic to see a brand that was and still is the most trustworthy one in India. I wish the best to Nokia and HMD global and hope that may we see a much better platform for the community to interact and get along.
I would love to know your opinion on the same in the comments down below. 
Happy Holidays and have a great 2019
regards
supersu  :)