Glance and Ambient light display

I would like to know why the glance screen, which is Nokia exclusive feature is not being updated .

Glance and Ambient light display

I would like to know why the glance screen, which is Nokia exclusive feature is not being updated . I'm using Nokia 8 as my main phone and my wife is using Nokia 5.,bu b on both phones,the ambient display arenot working.Please address this issue.

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    **  / 
    When you say it didn't work, can you give more detail? I agree that the feature needs to be improved, but on my phone the glance screen does actually work.
  • As I already wrote in another message, glance screen doesn't eirkiwo properly on my Sirocco either.

The worst thing is that if I set Glance to switch on the screen whenever a new notification comes, nothing happen. Due I don't want Glance always on, this issue makes Glance itself unusable.

Plus, they should add a wave gesture over proximity sensor for showing Glance screen, as in old good Lumias.
    As is now, it's quite stupid because because to see Glance screen you need to take the phone in your hand and move it.. at this point I could also unlock it and that's all..