Happy New Year to all Sirocco owners

We who own a sirocco mobile from nokia may wish each other a good new year. But be sure to wait a long time for an update to Pie, there isn't a beta once.

Happy New Year to all Sirocco owners

We who own a sirocco mobile from nokia may wish each other a good new year. But be sure to wait a long time for an update to Pie, there isn't a beta once. Then I go out first and wish everyone a good new year from norway.

Comments

• andrew.877 andrew.877
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't have Sirocco. I have only 3.1 
    100 % Pie in Ianuary.
    # Happy New Year ! also 
  • romu romu
    ✭✭  / 
    Happy new year to my fellow Sirocco owner! Pie or not, we will see if we get some Pie this year.
  • As a Sirocco owner I wish too happy new year too, fellow owners of this beautiful almost perfect device 
  • guinnsquirrel guinnsquirrel
    ✭✭  / 
    Ditto... I wonder if the Pie update will coincide with the launch of the Nokia 9?
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Just found this thread somehow, anyways Happy belated New Year to you all. 🤣

Ditto... I wonder if the Pie update will coincide with the launch of the Nokia 9?
    Now, I won't be surprised if they release the Pie for the Sirocco at the launch date of Nokia 9. Who knows what Nokia is up to.... 
  • MarquesMario MarquesMario
    ✭✭  / 
    Happy New Year to all Nokia users! Specially for those who own the Nokia 8 Sirocco! It will be a year for you to test your patience while waiting for the update of the Android Pie!

Regards from Portugal!
  • MarcPCann MarcPCann
    ✭✭  / 

After all the promises of timely updates! At least the security patch is fairly recent (1st December). This is, however, my first and last Nokia phone. So disappointed!

• romu romu
    ✭✭  /  edited January 4
    MarcPCann said:

After all the promises of timely updates! At least the security patch is fairly recent (1st December). This is, however, my first and last Nokia phone. So disappointed!

Yes I am also very disapointet, mainly because I bought a flagship device at a flagship price. However my mothers Nokia 6.1, a quarter of the price of the sirocco, has received the security patches about a week or two later in the past as the sirocco, put it is already on Pie and no problems with it. Coming from Moto G devices, Nokia is still a future option for me, but most likely not the flagship device anymore.
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Don't fear the Pie is finally here.