Nokia 2 Android Pie

For how long  do we nokia 2 users need to wait for the android 9 Pie update.

Nokia 2 Android Pie

akshay.s.th akshay.s.th
✭✭  / 
For how long  do we nokia 2 users need to wait for the android 9 Pie update.

Comments

• You can already get into the test program for Android 8 for Nokia 2 by contacting support. Ik did that but went back because there were to much bugs. So I think it will take a few months
  • Это не правда!
  • akshay.s.th akshay.s.th
    ✭✭  / 
    You can already get into the test program for Android 8 for Nokia 2 by contacting support. Ik did that but went back because there were to much bugs. So I think it will take a few months
    sir Already enrolled for the beta programme of nokia  2 for for Oreo 8.1. Well thanks for reminding!
  • amili amili
    ✭✭  / 
    The Pie upgrade will never come and the oreo update don't have OTA, do you need download the update from webpage in the next months.
  • Now yet nokia 2 does not have pie update please update nokia 2 into pie. I am update to oreo
  • i want to downgrade in nokia 2 to noughat but how? Perfomance is very bad
  • Nice
  • <span>sir Already enrolled for the beta programme of nokia  2 for for Oreo 8.1.but dont have OTA.</span>
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 7
    sir Already enrolled for the beta programme of nokia  2 for for Oreo 8.1.but dont have OTA.
    Android Oreo for Nokia 2 is shifted to a dedicated web page
    https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/nokia-2-upgrade
    There you can opt in for Oreo 8.1 Upgrade*

*As of Sep 7,2019-Still the Webpage is not yet activated for OTA request and you need to visit for updates
  • Hi. My phone nokia 7.1 got validation but no ota request to tab on to click. How can i registered myself for beta version . Kindly help and guide
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Sandesh Haryan
    Since Beta Labs are not having any type of Beta Build Programs for Any of Nokia Line Up,So Only Registration can be done.
    Also in future post your comments of Nokia 7.1 in dedicated device page.