Pricing

This is my personal advise that nokia should price their phone at lower.

Pricing

Shek16rocks Shek16rocks
✭✭  / 
This is my personal advise that nokia should price their phone at lower. Pricing so that it can become no.1 smartphone company in India. 
Because if Nokia 8.1 is priced at 23,000 or24,000 rupees then it would have burn the market in India.
Because at this price no smartphone company is giving SD710 .
Although the current price is also average. This I Said because at the current price Asus Zenfone 5z is available.
BUT I WOULD SAY THAT NOKIA 6.1PLUS AND 5.1 PLUS WAS AWESOME AND THIS HAS BURN THE MARKET WE WANT THIS TYPE OF AGRESSIVE PRICING FROM NOKIA IN INDIA AND IN THE WORLD.
If someone agree then give a big thumbs us.

Tagged:

Comments

• NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 
    agreed with yu
  • saradhi saradhi
    ✭✭  /  edited January 22
    Shek16rocks said: 
    This is my personal advise that nokia should price their phone at lower. Pricing so that it can become no.1 smartphone company in India. 
    Because if Nokia 8.1 is priced at 23,000 or24,000 rupees then it would have burn the market in India.
    Because at this price no smartphone company is giving SD710 .
    Although the current price is also average. This I Said because at the current price Asus Zenfone 5z is available.
    BUT I WOULD SAY THAT NOKIA 6.1PLUS AND 5.1 PLUS WAS AWESOME AND THIS HAS BURN THE MARKET WE WANT THIS TYPE OF AGRESSIVE PRICING FROM NOKIA IN INDIA AND IN THE WORLD.
    If someone agree then give a big thumbs us.

Don't worry eventually Nokia lower their pricesses. When no one decides to buy