Home General Ideas

New Nokia device should have

A bezel less display, a punch hole camera, should have stereo boombox speakers, flash light should be powerful as was in Nokia 8.....

New Nokia device should have

uzair ahmed uzair ahmed
✭✭✭  / 
A bezel less display, a punch hole camera, should have stereo boombox speakers, flash light should be powerful as was in Nokia 8.....
an IR blaster, and also a headphone jack,
Dolby vision display, HDR 10 complient, a higher resolution QHD (2K) display, curve back and front glass, powerful processor, an best professional camera software, the device should be slim, should have Nokia ozo audio, battery capacity should be more, and it should become Nokia's flagship smartphone of the year...
Thank you for reading this....
Uzair Ahmed....

Comments

• IB Graf IB Graf
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm hoping for side meny, something like the Samsung Edge have, because many of us like to have a clean display. And of course option to remove the Google search bar and the weather from the display.
  • ovile9080 ovile9080
    ✭✭  / 

Really like to read this amazing post here you can looking the great fun here to just play bejeweled 3 game it is the batter enjoy given you any time so play it game and start the full enjoyments.

• smh77 smh77
     / 

Some good ideas here. I have had 2 of HMD's new Nokia's, the 6 and 6.1. And for what they cost they were decent phones. Since the 6.1 I have had the Galaxy S10, and am currently using a Galaxy A70. By the end of the year i will probably change again and am keeping tabs on these (some yet to be released) phones; LG Velvet, pixel 4a/5, Motorola Edge 5G, and rumoured mid range HTC phone. A little while ago the Nokia 8.3 5G and OnePlus Z would have been on that list. However, the 8.3 to my knowledge seems to have a LCD screen, no waterproofing, or iOS. While the Z is looking like it will be rocking a Media Tek processor.

In an ideal world I want a phone that satisfies these requirement for £500 or under: Snapdragon 765G or equivalent, 6.7" screen or larger, 6GB RAM or higher, 128GB storage or higher, 4500mAh battery or larger, a good solid triple camera system with wide angle and ois on at least the main or wide angle lens. Other preferable requirements would be waterproofing, headphone jack, bluetooth 5.1, and Android One or the lightest skinned alternative.

Is this asking too much?

• Future Nokia phones should come from eSIM and Wi-fi calling option .