System Web view disabled

my phone hangs a lot . I was searching for a reason . Memory is free . RAM and processor can able to manage simple apps and game but something is not fine .

System Web view disabled

praveen raj praveen raj
✭✭  / 
my phone hangs a lot . I was searching for a reason . Memory is free . RAM and processor can able to manage simple apps and game but something is not fine . Then I found this 
There is no way to enable it . Even in palystore.please share your thoughts!!
Tagged:

Comments

• PRIMAL TECH PRIMAL TECH
    ✭✭  / 
    praveen raj said: ki
    my phone hangs a lot . I was searching for a reason . Memory is free . RAM and processor can able to manage simple apps and game but something is not fine . Then I found this 

Hmmm
    ✭✭  /  edited January 7
    praveen raj said: ki

Hmmm
    I am Facing the Same problem
    I am using Nokia 6.1
    ✭✭  / 
    I think this is the whole reason behind Nokia's aggressive background applications management system
    ✭✭  / 
    There is nothing to worry about. I talked to a customer support and he is saying that its disabled by default it is a browser it is disbldis because there is Chrome installed