Downgraded My Nokia 7plus from Android pie to Android oreo 8.1.0

Hi guys,    I just now downgraded my phone from Android Pie to Android oreo after Nokia failed in providing support to me.

Downgraded My Nokia 7plus from Android pie to Android oreo 8.1.0

vinayak vinayak
✭✭✭  / 
Hi guys,

I just now downgraded my phone from Android Pie to Android oreo after Nokia failed in providing support to me. I don't even got a single bug solutions for my device. All I used to read/hear is that use my device in fail safe mode.

Bugs that I got in my device.
1) Screen Freeze issue: After some usage time my device screen is to get freeze and I have to lock and unlock the device to make it work normally. This happened with me several times a day.

2) Battery drain Issue:  Though activating adaptive battery and restricting my all app in the background my Device battery didnt even lasted the whole day. It's was also draining about 5% to 10% in Idle mode.

I request the Nokia Developer team to kindly resolve this issue. Though your device is very good in build quality but  that hefty money you charge from us you are equally responsible to provide us a better usage UI with better software upgrade. Make your beta labs testers useful by fully testing the upgrade before releasing it publically. As you have promised for 3 years update to this device.

Please make a note that i  didnt paid 25k rupees just for the Aluminium Brick.

Thank you.

Comments