I feel like a broken record on the forum sometimes repeating "Have you contacted support directly? https://www.nokia.com/phones/locale/support
"! So I thought I'd write up what I think are the steps we should all follow to try and fix any problems we have with our new Nokia phones.
1. Search this community forum for an answer! If you find one then reply to the thread and say that it worked! This helps others know it works.
2. Search the Web! If you find a solution that works for you please post it here in the forums so that others can benefit!
3. Post your question in the correct subforum for your phone! If you don't post it as a question (not a discussion) then it might get ignored. If you post in the wrong subforum then it will almost certainly be ignored!
4. If you can't find a solution by any of the methods above, or if the above methods confirm that it is a bug, then contact support directly https://www.nokia.com/phones/locale/support
. Since this is a community support forum it means that the technical staff at HMD may not know that this bug exists. This is why it is essential
to tell them directly!
5. Depending on what the HMD support team tell you, and what you personally think (of it could be fixed under warranty) then take your phone to a care centre or send it for repair.
If I've missed any steps please tell me in the comments below!