Something missing 🤔, Ohhh!!!!! Where is Portrait mode in Nokia 6.1 (2018) in Rear Camera 😮.

While almost everyone knows about Camera performance of Nokia 6.1, But where is the modern trend "the Portrait Mode" ???????

Something missing 🤔, Ohhh!!!!! Where is Portrait mode in Nokia 6.1 (2018) in Rear Camera 😮.

Rahul Nath Tanwer Rahul Nath Tanwer
✭✭✭  /  edited January 7
While almost everyone knows about Camera performance of Nokia 6.1, But where is the modern trend "the Portrait Mode" ??????? Something still behind after expending 16k, it is not justified at all 😓, Are you agree with me........
Tagged:

Comments

• nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    While almost everyone knows about Camera performance of Nokia 6.1, But where is the modern trend "the Portrait Mode" ??????? Something still behind after expending 16k, it is not justified at all 😓, Are you agree with me........
    If you want Portrait and Night Mode then
    Download Google Camera from below link
    Keep Settings
    Step 1: More~Settings~Advanced~HDR+control On
    Step 2: Main HDR+enhanced
    If Google Motion On Then Set Off.
    Try Now Mode Fast Version.
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1d7B2-0eL7myoZONbNQ9Zhr3l_I21wweS
  • using gcam is not the solution, mate. I agree with OP, this is not justified after spending 15k+ on a phone and absence of such common feature found in almost all 2018 phones.
  • Rahul Nath Tanwer Rahul Nath Tanwer
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 10
    You are right user15...... , how long can anyone really on a pirated copy.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    using gcam is not the solution, mate. I agree with OP, this is not justified after spending 15k+ on a phone and absence of such common feature found in almost all 2018 phones.
    You can't get Portrait On Single Camera i.e.No One Do Perfect Portrait Except Google Camera in Single Camera.So Forgot Live Bokeh On Rear.Yes I agree Nokia Camera has to be improved i.e.16MP Quality.