Calling it quits

Bored of people adding multiple posts about the same thing, disagreeing with posts but not actually saying why they disagree ( which is more than annoying)  Irrelevant posts and all the other random little niggles, it's got me losing my interest with this forum , there are a lot of nice people but they usually appreciate the help / comments It's just a shame there's no requirement to detail why you agree or disagree.

Calling it quits

steve steve
✭✭✭  /  edited January 7
Bored of people adding multiple posts about the same thing, disagreeing with posts but not actually saying why they disagree ( which is more than annoying) 
Irrelevant posts and all the other random little niggles, it's got me losing my interest with this forum , there are a lot of nice people but they usually appreciate the help / comments

It's just a shame there's no requirement to detail why you agree or disagree.

What sort of conversation can we have if you just click a random button then nothing else ? 

Comments

• jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This forum is an echo chamber as i pointed out with no moderation or active mods as there was in the old forum.Its going nowhere right now and will be killed off eventually if nothing happens
  • Andrew LeRoy Andrew LeRoy
    ✭✭✭  / 

• Andrew LeRoy Andrew LeRoy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This forum is an echo chamber as i pointed out with no moderation or active mods as there was in the old forum.Its going nowhere right now and will be killed off eventually if nothing happens
    I thought you were leaving?  :D
  • Manus Manus
    ✭✭  / 
    I was thinking about writing loooong articles but after getting no feedback I decided to give up; from this forum, from hmd, current Nokia
  • Hazards Hazards
    ✭✭  / 
    I already thought Xiaomi Forum was bad. But this here is worse! No Mods, announcements no management at all!...
  • jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I thought you were leaving?  :D As the user has pointed out correctly above I would see if they listened but no... THATS WHY I HUNG AROUND