Nokia 8.1 has not gorilla glasses.

Nokia 8.1 has made of NEG DINOREX glasses. This glass is made in Japan. 

Nokia 8.1 has not gorilla glasses.

NIMISHA NIMISHA
✭✭✭✭  / 

Comments

• TonyThanh TonyThanh
    ✭✭  / 
    That thing is a better?
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @TonyThanh I don't know about quality, you can google it. 
    @nitin kachare @mehtasameer2087 @Argho Sarkar you people have any idea? Please give information. 
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 8
    It's competitor of gorilla glass.So Don't Worry It's good and durable.just check on video.

• [Deleted User] [Deleted User]
    ✭✭  / 
    @TonyThanh I don't know about quality, you can google it. 
    @nitin kachare @mehtasameer2087 @Argho Sarkar you people have any idea? Please give information. 
    I already posted the details from nokiapoweruser.com website, do you read the forum's or just make a new discussion as and when you feel like, I am also seeing multiple threads by you for camera issue, which is just going to make it difficult to keep a track, do not mark me in repeated information or posts
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    True .. Ya I think this glass is as tougher as a Gorilla glass just not so well known.. just a thought
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @mehtasameer2087 not be rude. I read it after I posted that I didn't notice before. And I tagged you because I thought you might have information so you let a person know who asked me, thatst it. And I won't tag you from now onwards. Thank you for your comment here. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @mehtasameer2087 ; I made 2-3 thread on same topic because I wasn't knowing about policy and I was new to here but I read rules as @nitin kachare request me to read it & gave me information politely
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 8
    @mehtasameer2087 not be rude. I read it after I posted that I didn't notice before. And I tagged you because I thought you might have information so you let a person know who asked me, thatst it. And I won't tag you from now onwards. Thank you for your comment here. 
    No need to back answer like a nerd ,I was not being rude it's pure negligence on your part ,and it proves that you don't read the forum's since all the information is provided on that link for glass protection,if you had gone through it you wouldn't have posted ,just because there is a problem doesn't mean you will open multiple threads ,Nitin kachare already has highlighted the issue and you could have just added to it ,so next time before commenting or replying my post be careful and be informed

I think you didn't get what I wrote earlier I said I didn't read that post before writing it about again alright. And I also said I won't tag you. Except you, no one has any problem with this. I'll post 100 times, it is none of your business. Obviously if that wasn't rude than of course you should know how to be humble with people with words. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
     @HMD_Laura @megan you can see how this man is behaving here What words he's using? That's totally offensive and unacceptable on this platform. Take action against him. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @mehtasameer2087 ;mind your language Mr. 
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 8
    Please Be Respectful Eveyone and please Stop the topic here don't post anything  as the discussion is already available and don't need to respond.Thanks.🙏.
This discussion has been closed.