What I learnt in Dubai: Cameras! - Page 2

@nokianchetan thanks for that comparison. I think the "AI" result is similar to GCam isn't it?

What I learnt in Dubai: Cameras!

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @nokianchetan thanks for that comparison. I think the "AI" result is similar to GCam isn't it? GCam results always seem to be bluer than they should be. Or maybe they just enhance all colours - the red and yellows in your second photo also look brighter than in the original.
  • nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @madbilly GCam Actually Increase Ambiance of The Image and little bit sharpen it , but the AI on the Nokia just increase the blue tint 
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    @nokianchetan thanks for that comparison. I think the "AI" result is similar to GCam isn't it? GCam results always seem to be bluer than they should be. Or maybe they just enhance all colours - the red and yellows in your second photo also look brighter than in the original.
    Gcam just makes images look punchy and pleasing to the eyes is what i have noticed.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @nokianchetan you're right, I got mixed up between the images.
    @Kartik Gada that's the machine learning at work - Google have trained their camera to make photos that people like, not necessarily ones which are accurate.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @madbilly I prefer accurate colours over highly oversaturated ones but that's just me. However, their machine learning is teaching their camera to not show the reality and that doesn't sound good to me. sweat_smilesweat_smilesweat_smilesweat_smilesweat_smile
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Kartik Gada I completely agree with you.
  • @madbilly why are you mad billy!!
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Stephen OG good question! You'll have to ask the people who gave me that nickname ;)
  • techforyouth.com techforyouth.com
    ✭✭  /  edited July 21
    I completely agree with you. Also, the Nokia cameras are amazing. Their AI camera is amazing in its competitor.

You can check here some Nokia camera images: https://techforyouths.com/ai-camera-vs-normal-camera/

PS: Nokia we want you to back with the new collection
  • innovationsofai.com innovationsofai.com
     /  edited September 23
    Nokia is always a beast no doubt with its built quality as well as performance.And now we can see the cameras in nokia phones imroved very well with a lot of features. Nokia introduced AI cameras as well
    you can check out the whole story of ai in this article https://innovationsofai.com/what-is-ai-camera-features-of-aicamera/
    PS nokia you juxt surprising us day by day by your latest improvements
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia is always a beast no doubt with its built quality as well as performance.And now we can see the cameras in nokia phones imroved very well with a lot of features. Nokia introduced AI cameras as well
    you can check out the whole story of ai in this article https://bit.ly/2mwaCvH
    PS nokia you juxt surprising us day by day by your latest improvements
    Looks like a spam to me