Surprised with the battery performance.

Previously it is so much difficult to give 4hrs screen on time. But now the performance is unbelievable.

Surprised with the battery performance.

Previously it is so much difficult to give 4hrs screen on time.
But now the performance is unbelievable.
1.You can see here.it is around 5hrs 30 mins with full usage of mobile data.and still i have 27% that may last min 1hr that means i will get screen on time around 6hr 30 mins to 7hrs.
2.i am sharing you another screeahosc what i used frequently.
i used these apps with mobile data only and i used some of the other apps also like face book and instagram and i am using a launcher also.
I really appreciate the work they have done in December update.
Thank you with 3000 mah,i am getting around 7hrs screen on time with almost on mobile data.really surprised.

Comments

• nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nice..Enjoy..
  • I am getting more than 6 hours screen on time while using youtube and still 30% juice is there.
  • Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have close to 125 apps installed, never get more than 3 hrs of SOT, battery life is miserable and standby time sucks !!
  • Battery really sucks.
  • oh thats good,but mine is not good as yours
    Try switching the network settings to 2G (enhanced LTE mode switched off and carrier video calling deactivated) if you are not using net or on the wifi. But you cannot do this if using the great Jio sim (lol). Keeping mobile on 2G when not using it saves lot of battery. I just switch the network settings to 4G only when it is required to use net when wifi is not available.
  • Installed 147 application still Nokia 6.1 plus juice last upto 7 hrs screen time

All due to so aggressive task manager that kill every application in background after 20 minute of idle.
  • I am getting very less battery backup on my Nokia 6.1 Plus.
    Try switching the network settings to 2G (enhanced LTE mode switched off and carrier video calling deactivated) if you are not using net or on the wifi. But you cannot do this if using the great Jio sim (lol). Keeping mobile on 2G when not using it saves lot of battery. I just switch the network settings to 4G only when it is required to use net when wifi is not available.
    but still people getting good battery life with 4g sim,i also used to get good battery life but from pie update its getting worse and last December update makes it even more worse