Nokia 8 rebooting issue

I has purchased Nokia 8 in Nov 2017, it has rebooting after updating Oct 2018 update.Phone reboots after opening camera/ watching videos on youtube / doing any…

Nokia 8 rebooting issue

I has purchased Nokia 8 in Nov 2017, it has rebooting after updating Oct 2018 update.Phone reboots after opening camera/ watching videos on youtube / doing any general activity.
Tagged:

Comments

• friens friens
    ✭✭  / 
    Reset your device . May be it solve your problem but you must make backup of your phone. 
  • marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 9
    Do you have an SD card installed? If so, it helped to format the card on the phone. Probably a reboot would be needed to complete the thing, I'm not sure.
    Just make sure to backup any files you may have on the card!

• petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I recommend you proceed as follows:

- remove SD card - It did not help. Continue on.

- safe mode - eliminating the impact of a third-party apps - It did not help. Continue on.

- reset to factory settings - It did not help. Continue on.

- take the phone to a service center probably a hardware problem.
  • I have a similar issue. Happens when the battery is around 50%. Been happening for the past couple of months. For me it happens most of the time when I unlock the device
  • I tryed all the methods mentioned above... But nothings seems to work... Only thing i can do is go to service center....
    If there are any other suggestions plz let me know....
  • imchandu03 imchandu03
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 11
    I tryed all the methods mentioned above... But nothings seems to work... Only thing i can do is go to service center....
    If there are any other suggestions plz let me know....
    Keep your phone on safe mode for some hours, if u face same in safe mode, then it will be a hardware issue.

To turn on safe mode, press and hold power button until it shows power off option ,then leave the power button and tap on power off for 3 seconds ,then it will show restart your device in safe mode ,tap ok and you will be in safe mode but you can't use any 3rd party apps, by restarting your device again will turn off the safe mode