Worst After Service

The after service of HMD is worst. I would never recommend anyone to buy HMD products.

Worst After Service

aditya totla aditya totla
✭✭✭  / 
The after service of HMD is worst. I would never recommend anyone to buy HMD products. Buying Nokia brand and selling the products in the name of NOKIA brand isn't enough. You should also reach upto the bar that has been settled by the Real Nokia. Worst after service. And the people doesn't also understand the problem. 

I have just visited the Nokia centre because I am facing an issue in the loudspeaker and charging socket. They said it is an hatdware problem and the hardware will be replaced but we do not have hardwares available and to get it fixed you have to submit your device for 2 weeks. 
I work in a corporate world and I dont have any alternate device. I cannot submit my device for 2weeks. 
I paid 16000 for the endless bug device which has hardware problems too and now I am not getting a service worth Rs 1600. 

Those who are planning to buy Nokia devices. Please don't. HMD GLOBAL will never be able to reach upto the REAL NOKIA BRAND. That Nokia brand is different and their services were quick. The HMD GLOBAL is not a 10% nearer to Real Nokia.