What's going on... When will they improve the camera of Nokia 6.1

About 5 months passed away but there is no improvement still seen on Nokia 6.1 camera. If you are not doing so, then please atleast be straightforward.

What's going on... When will they improve the camera of Nokia 6.1

Rahul Nath Tanwer Rahul Nath Tanwer
✭✭✭  /  edited January 9
About 5 months passed away but there is no improvement still seen on Nokia 6.1 camera. If you are not doing so, then please atleast be straightforward. What is the mean of Community Forums if you are not even answering the questions ?

Comments

• nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    About 5 months passed away but there is no improvement still seen on Nokia 6.1 camera. If you are not doing so, then please atleast be straightforward. What is the mean of Community Forums if you are not even answering the questions ?
    If you want Portrait and Night Mode then
    Download Google Camera from below link
    Keep Settings
    Step 1: More~Settings~Advanced~HDR+control On
    Step 2: Main HDR+enhanced
    If Google Motion On Then Set Off.
    Try Now Mode Fast Version.
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1d7B2-0eL7myoZONbNQ9Zhr3l_I21wweS
  • Rahul Nath Tanwer Rahul Nath Tanwer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Brother recently i have answered this question that how long can you really on a pirated copy. This is not an appropriate solution until Nokia himself provide this option.
  • jean edward jean edward
    ✭✭  / 
    Camera should be enhance. Improve the display of the image captured in terms of its color.
  • saradhi saradhi
    ✭✭  / 
    I think after our on Nokia 9 release they going camera update as it primarily focused on camera they better need to update image processing to compete with brands then if they do ,definitely going to other devices of Nokia as OTA update.
    Let's hope atleast they will...
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 12
    Brother recently i have answered this question that how long can you really on a pirated copy. This is not an appropriate solution until Nokia himself provide this option.
    You can't get Portrait On Single Camera i.e.No One Do Perfect Portrait Except Google Camera in Single Camera.So Forgot Live Bokeh On Rear.Yes I agree Nokia Camera has to be improved i.e.16MP Quality.