Low call volume volte / hd calling

We have Nokia 6.1 and 7.1 - volte enabled on both - Nokia 6.1 has low call volume. hd calling is stated during phone call.

Low call volume volte / hd calling

Mat Melton Mat Melton
 /  edited January 10
We have Nokia 6.1 and 7.1 - volte enabled on both - Nokia 6.1 has low call volume. hd calling is stated during phone call. Volume and clarity go up when volte is disabled on 6.1. anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? 

Comments

• adriano adriano
    ✭✭  / 
    My carrier doesn't support VoLTE so there isn't  on/off option for VoLTE on my phone.
    I guess it is disabled but I'm facing a low volume issue anyway.
    I asked for assistance and they told me I have to wait for january update.
    I hope it will fix the problem because in this way my phone is unuseful if used as a phone without ear-plugs.
  • Becker Becker
    ✭✭  / 
    Me too
  • I am using nokia 6.1  for few months. since last week, calling party is not able to hear my voice.. Is it a problem with sw or microphone? 
  • Becker Becker
    ✭✭  / 
    Sw
  • So Nokia support specifically said the low call problem will be addressed in the January update?  or did they just tell you wait to see if the Jan update fixes it? Nice to know if they specifically addressed the problem.
  • SUBHADEEP ROY SUBHADEEP ROY
    ✭✭  / 
    We have Nokia 6.1 and 7.1 - volte enabled on both - Nokia 6.1 has low call volume. hd calling is stated during phone call. Volume and clarity go up when volte is disabled on 6.1. anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? 
    It is your network problem
  • adriano adriano
    ✭✭  / 
    So Nokia support specifically said the low call problem will be addressed in the January update?  or did they just tell you wait to see if the Jan update fixes it? Nice to know if they specifically addressed the problem.
    They just told me wait, and if the issue won't be fixed updating phone I have to bring the phone to assistance
  • mabakes mabakes
    ✭✭  /  edited January 20
    Facing the same problem. Tried everything: safe mode, uninstalled recent apps, clearing data and cache, factory reset, name it. Still low call volume. I hope this will be addressed soon.
  • Becker Becker
    ✭✭  / 
    Something wrong with last update
  • adriano adriano
    ✭✭  / 
    Got January update, nothing changed, brought the phone to assistance
  • Estou enfrentando o mesmo problema e com essa atualização de janeiro, nada mudou.
  • Becker Becker
    ✭✭  / 
    Nothing changed after update. Nokia WTF??? I'll destroy my phone soon  :/
  • adriano adriano
    ✭✭  / 
    Got  phone back from assistance, I think it was an hardware issue 'cause they opened the phone and replaced display. Now it works fine
  • I am use to Nokia 6.1 to last 6 months ...I am not clear listen voice perfect ... volume is very low...I am understand to sell to Nokia 6.1 ...I am very very sad this phone ...