Saving different numbers for single contact?

Morning all! Probably missing something obvious but...

Saving different numbers for single contact?

Morning all!
Probably missing something obvious but...
When adding or editing a contact, the only phone number option we can see is "Mobile Phone" when saving to SIM; when saving to Phone you get "Mobile Phone" and "Email". Anyone know how to save a "Mobile Phone" and "Home" number for a single contact (like most other phones allow?)
Yes I know you can save names as "Fred (Mobile)" and "Fred (Home)" for example but that's two entries in the contacts list not 1...
Thanks!

Comments

• Islate Islate
    ✭✭  / 
    Try to edit the contact that you want. When you enter the edit menu scroll down you see an "add"button. click on it select phone number and you are done. This only can be done if you save the contact on phone. So NOT on SIM.
  • Hi - yes we found that! And a big ALSO.... then you "Copy to SIM", delete the one on the phone and all the details are now on SIM. Helluva convoluted workaround... :-)
  • Islate Islate
    ✭✭  / 
    does that work on SIM? when i do that ill get double name like Joke 1 and joke 2. in my case it wont group as 1 contact, but serparated.
  • No, it saves it (on ours) as a single contact, when you select it you see:

Fred Bloggs

Mobile Phone
    07777 777777

Home Phone
    01999 999999

Exactly the same as when it was saved direct to phone before copying to the SIM.