PIE For Nokia 8 !!

Hello guys don't you think its getting more annoying day by day  because of Android Pie delaying  !!

PIE For Nokia 8 !!

bhargavaboy bhargavaboy
✭✭  / 
Hello guys don't you think its getting more annoying day by day  because of Android Pie delaying  !!
Tagged:

Comments

• Davegri Davegri
    ✭✭  / 
    I own a Nokia 8 and yesterday I've upgraded to Android 9 at last. However, I'm not happy at all: intelligent battery does not appear, some words in English though my mother tongue is Spanish, when the battery is fully charged, on the screen appears charging, the fingerprint continues vibrating when you unblock the device, all the background images are not provided after upgrading. These are all the bugs I've found so far, but I'm afraid I'll find more in the next few hours or days. So, don't be so expectant because it needs to fix all of these **** bugs.
  • Davegri Davegri
    ✭✭  / 
    Another bug: ok Google is not working. It reports that my language does not support ok Google. In Oreo it works perfectly.
  • para latinoamerica para cuando sera la actualización
  • Aurelian Cucu Aurelian Cucu
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello guys,
    Do you if those of us who already have android pie beta on nokia 8, will receive the update to android pie stable ?
    Thanks