Not received android pie update yet on Nokia 5.1 plus

Hello, everyone! I have not received pie update yet on my nokia 5.1 plus.

Not received android pie update yet on Nokia 5.1 plus

bikrambasak bikrambasak
✭✭  / 
Hello, everyone! I have not received pie update yet on my nokia 5.1 plus. My phone's build number is 00WW_1_14A_SP01 and model number is TA-1102 and on december security patch (got it on december 19th). Is there anyone else having same model and build number who has received the update and who has not?
P.S. My current location is South Korea, and cellular carrier is KT. Can that be of any issue? Thanks.

Comments

• Same here, model TA1112 and still with october security patch.
  • nayan143 nayan143
    ✭✭  / 
    Please don't update because some applications issues in pie

• Sharan Aithal Sharan Aithal
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello, everyone! I have not received pie update yet on my nokia 5.1 plus. My phone's build number is 00WW_1_14A_SP01 and model number is TA-1102 and on december security patch (got it on december 19th). Is there anyone else having same model and build number who has received the update and who has not?
    P.S. My current location is South Korea, and cellular carrier is KT. Can that be of any issue? Thanks.

I have recieved Pie update on 27 December, region India. With same build 00W_1_14A_SP01
  • bikrambasak bikrambasak
    ✭✭  / 

I have recieved Pie update on 27 December, region India. With same build 00W_1_14A_SP01
    Thanks for the info.. I also bought my phone in India. I got October, November and December security patch update  But still stuck in Oreo.. Don't know it's because of country and cellular carrier change or not... :-(
  • markapoint markapoint
    ✭✭  / 
    Same here, model TA1112 and still with october security patch.
    Hi everyone only build 00WW_1_130_SPO2 
    Devices are the only devices which have not recieved pie yet ..Simply because we received a december security patch on 19th dec last year...
    Or if yu received  december patch with no pie last year. They promised us on January security patches will contain the pie update..
    As for the guy who says he is still on october 2018 patches ..Please confirm with your home network rules . this might block you from receiving some updates..
  • markapoint markapoint
    ✭✭  / 
    Devices are the only devices which have not recieved pie yet ..Simply because we received a december security patch on 19th dec last year...
    Or if yu received  december patch with no pie last year. They promised us on January security patches will contain the pie update..
    As for the guy who says he is still on october 2018 patches ..Please confirm with your home network rules . this might block you from receiving some updates..
    Here is a screenshot..
  • namith nivedan namith nivedan
    ✭✭  / 
    Don't update to Android pie,my phone hangs a lot,some apps don't open
  • Same here, model TA1112 and still with october security patch.
    Here is a screenshot..
    Build number: 00WW_1_130 and still with october patch, and i dont have any update, using internet conection from my job, home and mobile and nothing.
  • Don't update to Android pie,my phone hangs a lot,some apps don't open
    i want at least the december patch, i have some issues with down volume bottom.
  • sathvik tekale sathvik tekale
    ✭✭✭  / 
    If you have problems regarding the apps then try resttingr the device as it is an Android upgrade some apps might have not optimised. So try resetting the device , the same happened to my cousin's Nokia 6.1 plus for which resetting the device helped them fixing that issue with app crash.
    ✭✭  / 
    i want at least the december patch, i have some issues with down volume bottom.
    I don't know where did you bought your phone, but as they say nokia is releasing updates based on the geographic location. Whatever the case, your phone should have received the November security patch at least  if not pie. You should consider talking to the customer support or visiting their service centre.
    ✭✭  / 
    If you have problems regarding the apps then try resttingr the device as it is an Android upgrade some apps might have not optimised. So try resetting the device , the same happened to my cousin's Nokia 6.1 plus for which resetting the device helped them fixing that issue with app crash.
    I agree to Sathvik, those having problem after updating to Android pie should consider factory data reset for once at least. The apps being crashed were optimized for Android oreo. Now that after the pie update Android API level has increased the apps  also need to be updated.
  • Luckys Luckys
    ✭✭  / 
    My Device Didn't Get Security update After February...is there anyone can solve the issue???