Does your Phone too!!

My phone rings even after the call ends constantly till I restart the set not mostly but evenrevent every now and then .....need an update people #Nokia 3…

Does your Phone too!!

My phone rings even after the call ends constantly till I restart the set not mostly but evenrevent every now and then .....need an update people #Nokia 3 #8.0beta#NeedanPatchOrUpdate 

Comments

• My phone rings even after the call ends constantly till I restart the set not mostly but evenrevent every now and then .....need an update people #Nokia 3 #8.0beta#NeedanPatchOrUpdate 
    my Nokia 3 is in perfect condition
  • My phone rings even after the call ends constantly till I restart the set not mostly but evenrevent every now and then .....need an update people #Nokia 3 #8.0beta#NeedanPatchOrUpdate 
    My phone rings even after the call ends constantly till I restart the set not mostly but evenrevent every now and then .....need an update people #Nokia 3 #8.0beta#NeedanPatchOrUpdate 
    after an 8.0 update i to can seem to understand how to unlock an bootloader on it can u help out with that