Google photos not working.

Hey . I already started a discussion about black/blank screen bug of google photos app when you want to preview your photo from nokia camera app .

Google photos not working.

Mojtaba97 Mojtaba97
✭✭  / 
Hey . I already started a discussion about black/blank screen bug of google photos app when you want to preview your photo from nokia camera app . Now i just realize not only this bug is there but google photos take so much time to add new photos/videos you shot from any app ( doesn't matter nokia camera google pixel camera etc... ) I almost waited 10-20 minute to see my new photos in google photos app . Sometimes some of them are missing too . Why google don't care about us ? Or it's only happening on nokia 7 plus ? ( There is no such a bug in android 8.0 ) the fun part is other gallery apps working fine they will add your new photos as you jjst shot them and 0 problem . Even you can use files app to see new photos you shot in a second they are all there . But google photos don't care what are you doing it's like they made this app just for ruin your photography experience and they won't care about this bug .
Tagged:

Comments

• AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Mojtaba97 said:
    Hey . I already started a discussion about black/blank screen bug of google photos app when you want to preview your photo from nokia camera app . Now i just realize not only this bug is there but google photos take so much time to add new photos/videos you shot from any app ( doesn't matter nokia camera google pixel camera etc... ) I almost waited 10-20 minute to see my new photos in google photos app . Sometimes some of them are missing too . Why google don't care about us ? Or it's only happening on nokia 7 plus ? ( There is no such a bug in android 8.0 ) the fun part is other gallery apps working fine they will add your new photos as you jjst shot them and 0 problem . Even you can use files app to see new photos you shot in a second they are all there . But google photos don't care what are you doing it's like they made this app just for ruin your photography experience and they won't care about this bug .
    Try uninstalling the photos app then update it again as I'm not having such issues (my photos are saved on my device storage & not on sd card)
  • Mojtaba97 Mojtaba97
    ✭✭  / 
    Mojtaba97 said:
    Try uninstalling the photos app then update it again as I'm not having such issues (my photos are saved on my device storage & not on sd card)
    Thank you for reply . I did everything uninstall , update , factory reset , clear cache , fully remove sd card , im only using internal storage . All i need is an option to change default app nokia camera are usuing for preview my photos . The only thing i didn't do is downgrade to android 8.0 . I feel so bad about my new phone that most important part of it not working . Can you feel me ?
  • unreadhorizon43 unreadhorizon43
    ✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    I am also having the exact same problem, it's killing me Nokia 5.1 Plus Android 9
  • OMG so many people are facing same issue, my new nokia 6.2 has same issue with photos,🥺 it shows all my photos blank and recently took photos take more than hour to display it on album😵, the basic feature of every phone is camera photos and that doesnt works in nokia android ,can u imagine this? Did nokia really fail in the android market?🤔 Im **** frustrated with this photo issue and unable to go service center also since market in the street closed due to corona virus😩😩😷😭😭😭waste of my money and time on this new nokia phone, no more trust on nokia😓