Bugs In Nokia 5.1 plus

What's types Bugs in Nokia 5.1 plus, after Pie Update

Bugs In Nokia 5.1 plus

What's types Bugs in Nokia 5.1 plus, after Pie Update

Comments

• After Android 9 update i cant make or receive calls and sms... Everytime i have to remove and re-insert Simcard. 
  • Nokia 5.1 plus notification sound issue and SD card reading problem it takes time after restarting the phone I have my favourite ringtones on SD card and I choose from them it works fine but after restarting the phone the ringtone automatically changes to Nokia then again I had to manually change it
  •  Nokia 5.1 plus also had SD card problem in chrome browser. If the downloads  set to SD card then after 1 successful download app crashes everytime
  • 5.1 plus sucks after pie update my phone hang daily and many apps crash mostly imstagram plz aolve this and nokia plz add applock 
  • nirman nirman
    **  / 
    After Android 9 update i cant make or receive calls and sms... Everytime i have to remove and re-insert Simcard. 
    @Abhinish Jaswal do not eject and insert sim card many times it will break sim slot pins and you will have to change the main board.
    # Happens with me when i was having a xiaomi device be carefull.
    Turn on and then off airplane mode it might work fine.
  • @nirman Thanks for the advice regarding slim slot pin, but from last 2 days i cant call even after removing sim card. I tried Airplane mode on off... did restart my phone... even reset my network but nothing seems to be working... I dont know what Nokia tech guys are doing... @Nokia you really broke my trust... Really DISAPPOINTED
  • Battery drains faster in pie than oreo,  In oreo screen usage time upto 6-7hrs in moderate use or heavy use ,  but after update to pie screen usage time is lasts upto 5 hrs.

HMD pls improve battery resource mangement in further update.
  • me too facing same issue
  • Factory reset. Call problems solved