Charging port is not working after 3 months of purchase

hello,  i brought this phone 3 months back now it was not working i went to nokia service centre in Ahmedabad before a month he told me that they don’t have my phone has charging issues so port needs to replace and it will take 10day to change it at that time they told me to call after 10 days.

Charging port is not working after 3 months of purchase

hello, 
i brought this phone 3 months back now it was not working i went to nokia service centre in Ahmedabad before a month he told me that they don’t have my phone has charging issues so port needs to replace and it will take 10day to change it at that time they told me to call after 10 days. I called after 10 days but they don’t have then i went to nokia service centre after i called.. and now the worst thing happened they are saying me to summit phone if i want to repair it otherwise they are not able to repair. So I asked for loner phone because i was using single phone I don’t have second phone with me and they said they don’t have anykind of service like that ... after that SERVICE CENTRE PERSON GIVE ME NOKIA HELPLINE NUMBER TO CALL AND ASKED A HELP FROM NOKIA .......okay i called the guy from nokia helpline he leasing hole store of service centre people what they are doing with customer and how they are treat with customer and he told me that he also can’t help i have to summit my phone for 10 days otherwise they cannot help me. So I request to launch my complaint and said he is not authorised person todo so after some argument he was ready and me complain number 800534 and guy name is rajesh. He also said me that you will get a call within 48 hrs but I did not have a call from nokia. As I took pictures of jobcard i have proof of this incident ..what should i do now??