Nokia 6 DOLBY Atmos/Surround

Dear developers, if you are reading messages on the forum, please answer:

Nokia 6 DOLBY Atmos/Surround

Ramkiel Ramkiel
✭✭  / 
Dear developers, if you are reading messages on the forum, please answer: do you plan to add a Dolby visual equalizer utility in future software updates - DOLBY Atmos or at least some other equalizer. I like the sound of Nokia, but I would like to have a more advanced sound setting. And yet, in the update of Android 8.1.0, there is noise in tracks, when DOLBY Surround is on.
Tagged:

Comments

• Same problem
  • diego a diego a
    ✭✭  / 
    Same Problem. In the update of Android 8.1.0, there is noise in tracks, when DOLBY Surround is on. :s
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    Hmd cpo juho sarvikas replied to an nokia 6 user's question on pie update, they replied there with this, Nokia 6 shortly 🥧 after as soon as we have the Dolby implementation complete, means they are working on Dolby Atmos
  • chethan chethan
    ✭✭  / 
    Today I upgraded my nokia 6 2017 to android 9.0 update. Immediate change I noticed is Dolby atmos Noise is completely gone and sound is completely noise free but in this update the overall bass effect is worst. I think developers gone wrong in tweakings proper bass settings for Dolby atmos. Please let us know the quality of sound after pie update on Nokia 6 2017. But one thing really solved is noise issue. Hope 9.1 brings best bass and surround tweak.
  • Dolby not working...
  • Ramkiel Ramkiel
    ✭✭  / 
    After update, dolby noise problem was slowed, but the "bass range" has really become very low. It seems to me that Dolby himself adjusts the style of the equalizer
  • user1517612280620 user1517612280620
     /  edited February 2019
    After upgrading to 9, the problem with the sound is not solved, the hiss is left, it is checked easily - turn on and off the music and listen to the speaker
  • Muser Muser
    ✭✭✭  / 
    After upgrading to 9, the problem with the sound is not solved, the hiss is left, it is checked easily - turn on and off the music and listen to the speaker
    The hiss/crackle is gone on my device with Pie, have you tried restarting your device and toggling Atmos after the update? What variant is your Nokia 6?
  • user1517612280620 user1517612280620
     /  edited February 2019
    Мюзер сказал:
    После обновления до 9 проблема со звуком не решается, шипение осталось, это легко проверяется - включай и выключай музыку и слушай динамик
    На моем устройстве с Pie пропало шипение / треск, вы пытались перезапустить устройство и включить Atmos после обновления? Какой вариант у вашей Nokia 6?

Модель TA-1021, в динамике есть шипение
  • DibyaXP DibyaXP
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    Muser said:
    The hiss/crackle is gone on my device with Pie, have you tried restarting your device and toggling Atmos after the update? What variant is your Nokia 6?
    I restarted but nothing happened.
    Did you reset your device?
  • Muser Muser
    ✭✭✭  / 
    DibyaXP said:
    Muser said:
    I restarted but nothing happened.
    Did you reset your device?
    Nope.

Do you also have a TA-1021 device like the other poster? I have a TA-1025.
  • annie5006 annie5006
    ✭✭  / 
    Facing same problem.
    Volume of ringtone and media is very low.
    Nokia 6 2017TA 1021.
    PLZ HELP.
  • paulodr33 paulodr33
    ✭✭  / 
    Dolby sounds WAY better in my opinion. I don't like heavy bass anyway so others may have different experiences  But I like it.
  • Frian Frian
    ✭✭  /  edited February 2019

Me to, still hiss after update
    TA-1021
  • Update Android 9 Pie Untuk Nokia 6 TA 1021 Telah Tersedia Di Indonesia. Dolby Atmos Bermasalah Saat Menggunakan Headset Suara Sangat Keras Dan Berisik. Suara Bass Tidak Bulat Lagi, Tetapi Keras Dan Berisik. Tolong Diperbaiki. Terima Kasih.
  • > @chethan said:
    > Today I upgraded my nokia 6 2017 to android 9.0 update. Immediate change I noticed is Dolby atmos Noise is completely gone and sound is completely noise free but in this update the overall bass effect is worst. I think developers gone wrong in tweakings proper bass settings for Dolby atmos. Please let us know the quality of sound after pie update on Nokia 6 2017. But one thing really solved is noise issue. Hope 9.1 brings best bass and surround tweak.

I have the same exact problem.Please send out a patch to fix this problem.When i stream my Pandora through my car's audio it sounds like it's in Mono, No bass.I tried resetting the apps in app reset options ,no luck.It sucks to have to here my music like this with my upgraded car stereo. Should of not upgraded to android 9, everything was just working fine prior to the upgrade.
  • After pie update my main speaker is not working only the ear piece is working. Some times at home page the screen blinks and camera problem when on WhatsApp video calling. Before pie update my phonr was Perfect and i have tried some method still now i have those problems.
  • Jinzukei Jinzukei
    ✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    android 9.1 is android Q. means were not getting that android OS update. since this is our last major OS update for our device. what we need to do is to complain about the bugs and missing features to the developers so that they can patch it up and wait for the update to our beloved nokia 6 (2017) device.
  • paulodr33 paulodr33
    ✭✭  / 
    android 9.1 is android Q. means were not getting that android OS update. since this is our last major OS update for our device. what we need to do is to complain about the bugs and missing features to the developers so that they can patch it up and wait for the update to our beloved nokia 6 (2017) device.
    So true. I hope the moderators see this.
  • After updating nokia 6 2017 os in android 9 dolby surround system is not working properly..... Please fix this in another update.... 
  • simi simi
    ✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    Step by Step procedure to downgrade Nokia 6 to Oreo from Pie   
    ,FRP Bypass in Any Nokia mobile
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yet coming the hisssssssssssssss sound
  • Nokia 6 TA-1021 pie to Oreo rollback please please sir
  • <b>Something's wrong with Dolby Atmos after upgrading to Android Pie. Music mode is OK but the Theatre Mode has deteriorated. The sound just cracks and there's no bass. Moreover, the Trevor's increased and everything sounds shrill! The surround panning and virtual distance remains the aame though. What's wrong Nokia? I used to love the "Theatre Mode" but now the Android 9 update has rendered it useless. </b>
  • I meant "treble", not Trevor 🤣
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Did you try a headset, wired or Bluetooth, or try connect the phone to an amplifier and loudspeakers?
    There's a limit to how much loudness and bass the tiny loudspeakers in the phone can do before it turns itself down to protect from damage.
    It works fine with an affordable Bluetooth headset for me.

-- 
    Hans