AI camera support Nokia 8 Sirocco

I have now Android 9 on my Nokia 8 Sirocco.  But what I noticed, I have no AI features on the camera. Why ? 

AI camera support Nokia 8 Sirocco

dorso dorso
✭✭  / 
I have now Android 9 on my Nokia 8 Sirocco. 
But what I noticed, I have no AI features on the camera. Why ? 

The devices 5.1plus 6.1plus 7.1 and 8.1 have AI features but are not flagships.

Sirocco is a flagship and has no Camera AI features, why?  

I think flagships should have everything software has what middle class devices have and then something more.  

Best regards 
Tagged:

Answers

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes that's true. Maybe they are working on it since Nokia 8 Sirocco , Nokia 8 are fairly older than the devices than you mentioned above. So, maybe it takes more time to optimize the new camera features in these particular camera hardware. It might also be just a matter of preference i.e prioritizing new phones instead of older phone models.
  • Deepak29 Deepak29
    ✭✭  / 
    My Google camera APK not working on Pie. I tried uninstall-reinstall but no luck. Can someone help?
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Deepak29 said:
    My Google camera APK not working on Pie. I tried uninstall-reinstall but no luck. Can someone help?
    Here is a link to Gcam Port for the Nokia 8 Sirocco on Pie.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcamera/GCam_6.1.021_N7P_test2.1_defaultjpg.apk
  • dorso dorso
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes that's true. Maybe they are working on it since Nokia 8 Sirocco , Nokia 8 are fairly older than the devices than you mentioned above. So, maybe it takes more time to optimize the new camera features in these particular camera hardware. It might also be just a matter of preference i.e prioritizing new phones instead of older phone models.

yes, maybe that is the reason, but it can be so much work to implement in the camera software of sirocco ? 
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 12
    dorso said:

yes, maybe that is the reason, but it can be so much work to implement in the camera software of sirocco ? 
    We can't tell what are they up to behind the scenes. They could be literally doing anything. 🤣
  • dorso dorso
    ✭✭  / 
    dorso said:

We can't tell what are they up to behind the scenes. They could be literally doing anything. 🤣
    Or the most necessary to generate sales.

Even if I do not spray nokia hype here, I'm one of the biggest fans and I would not buy any other device;)

Best regards
    dOrso
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    its all business trick....saving best features for next line of series... for more advertisement more hypes.