Does anyone here know any way to force update on nokia 8

Does anyone here know any way to force update on nokia 8  Do any one here know a way to make our phone to receive update because this nokia schedule -phased …

Behinamaki Behinamaki
 /  edited January 12
Do any one here know a way to make our phone to receive update because this nokia schedule -phased roll out- make so much time for us 
Please if u know any way to cheat nokia to force update let me know too

Best Answers

• naufrago naufrago
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 12 Accepted Answer
    @petrus this option is for chrome updating keep it in for your security 
    First of all thats important
    Then i am asking about pie update not an app update 
    And i wanna force nokia server to give me the update  and asking foe that maybe i tell it in a wrong way made to missunderstanding my quastque

It has nothing with Chrome.
    To force a system update, you may try clearing cache of google services, etc., mock your gps position and use vpn to connect to a server in a country which pie already released officially. I have not heard anybody achieved recently, but previously some people told they managed to get updates in such a way. You may give a try as there is no harm except losing your google search history.
  • Behinamaki Behinamaki
     /  Accepted Answer
    @naufrago thank you i try it several time and did it again i wish to find a vpn working on some country that update has been received to

Answers

• petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi, 
    in the developer options, I see the option to turn off automatic updating.

• @petrus this option is for chrome updating keep it in for your security 
    And i wanna force nokia server to give me the update  and asking foe that maybe i tell it in a wrong way made to missunderstanding my quastque
  • dray78 dray78
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My advice is to wait. The ones who have Pie have an uncompleted version full of bugs. I know, because i am one of them. 
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

No, you're wrong. This is not the setting for Chrome but for the update system.
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Oh, I read it badly. You wanted to force and did not disable the update. Sorry @Behinamaki
  • Does anyone here know any way to force update on nokia 8 
    Do any one here know a way to make our phone to receive update because this nokia schedule -phased roll out- make so much time for us 
    Please if u know any way to cheat nokia to force update let me know too
    Please don't. Oreo is far better and bug-free compared to the Pie Nokia dished out in December. I'm saying as someone who's "been there, done that". I subsequently forced back Oreo, and heaved a mighty sigh of relief.