I have Nokia 5 TA 1053, when update Android pie ?

Android pie

I have Nokia 5 TA 1053, when update Android pie ?

Android pie

Tagged:

Answers

• qobx qobx
    ✭✭  /  edited January 12
    I have already installed Pie 9.0 for TA1053. For speed/battery life in my opinion 7.1.1>9.0.0>8.1.0
    - downgrade Oreo to Nougat by wolfyapl on xda for downgrade sbl1 and aboot(then used the link in the #29 post on that guide for firmware/rom downgrade)
    - Android Pie on Nokia 5 by hikari_calyx on xda (Method 1)
    Hardware used: TA1053(8.1.0)/USB Cable/laptop win/sd card
    Software used: Nokia5_June2017_Update (downgrade sbl1 and aboot)
    ND1-3320-0-00WW-A02 (downgrade 8.1.0 to 7.1.1)
    ND1-612C-0-00WW-B01 (upgrade from 7.1.1 to 9.0.0)
    OST LA 6.0.4
    Say Thank You! to hikari_calyx, wolfyapl, mobikom, Abdullah.  GL&HF

• How i can go back again official 8.1.0 version ?
  • How to download
  • Won't there be a direct upgrade from Oreo to Pie without the described procedure of downgrading and everything?
  • qobx qobx
    ✭✭  / 
    Yeah, in the future! There will be a direct upgrade from Oreo to Pie, this is only for those who do not have the time to wait for the future. :)
    Our motto as Nokia beta testers should be: We Livin' On The Edge

"There's something wrong with my phone today
    I don't know what it is
    Something's wrong with Oreooooo"
  • kevin adrian kevin adrian
    ✭✭  / 
    qobx said:
    Yeah, in the future! There will be a direct upgrade from Oreo to Pie, this is only for those who do not have the time to wait for the future. :)
    Our motto as Nokia beta testers should be: We Livin' On The Edge

"There's something wrong with my phone today
    I don't know what it is
    Something's wrong with Oreooooo"
    But how to dowbload?
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭  / 
    hello everyone,as per above conversation it is an unofficial update and it requires a otp zip file which is of course a risky one and XDA  is a site consist of developers where they perform the testing of devices and keeps updating on their website.these website still recommends users that performing an update/installation needs to be taken responsible for their own action on their device
    For pure and smooth experience of PIE os on your device it is recommended to wait for the official release of stable version of PIE or beta release of pie for Nokia 5(2017).
    For information regarding os updates everyone can visit the facebook/twitter page of Nokia Mobile page