Battery issue in nokia 6.1

After the pie update my nokia 6.1 bateery life has became terrible...Battery is draining too fast...

Battery issue in nokia 6.1

After the pie update my nokia 6.1 bateery life has became terrible...Battery is draining too fast...
I thought it was because of some apps or launcher i had installed but after forcing them close and most of them unistalled the problem continues...
Please fix it Hmd as fast as possible....its very irritating...😣

Comments

• Don't expect any overnight solution or help from and. Take my case. These people are not able to replace my sim tray even though complaint lodged 25 days back. Not able to resolve such a trivial issue
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I thought it was because of some apps or launcher i had installed but after forcing them close and most of them unistalled the problem continues...
    Please fix it Hmd as fast as possible....its very irritating...😣
    Turn off NFC, adaptive brightness (adjust your brightness manually according to environment) it will definitely improve your battery life. I had the same issue but found this workaround on a pixel forum. Surprisingly other devices on andrAnd Pie doesn't have this issue i.e Nokia 5.1 plus, I hope they fix it soon.
  • After upgrade my Nokia 6.1 on Pie, its
     sucks the battery so fast. plz help HMD