expecting to add Music player in new update

I dissappointed when i saw there is no pre installed music player.using external musiv player may leads to data threat, so that include music player 

expecting to add Music player in new update

varadhan varadhan
✭✭  / 
I dissappointed when i saw there is no pre installed music player.using external musiv player may leads to data threat, so that include music player 

Comments

• wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
  • abhishek19.a abhishek19.a
    ✭✭  / 
    varadhan said:
    Why to worry, you can install google play from app store. The official music player app from google.
  • ashutoshm07 ashutoshm07
    ✭✭  / 
    varadhan said:
    You don't have play music pre-installed in your device? Because I do have it and it is, in my opinion, the best music player available on android platform.
  • monch monch
    ✭✭  / 
    music player will open when you click an audio file using default file mgr, theres no icon of the media player at the app drawer.
  • Soumorocks Soumorocks
    ✭✭  / 
    It's an Android One Phone. Please do not expect any pre-installed app from HMD Global.

1) There is no gallery for Photos but instead of that we have Google Photos App.
     2) No Video Player so please install MX Player/VLC/KM Player
    3) No File Explorer so we have Files by Google
    4) There are many Music Players like Gaana, Saavn, Wynk, Prime Music

Mr Varadhan my suggestion is to you, please download any app from Play Store only.
    I hope it will not lead you to data threat.
  • Axe-man Axe-man
    ✭✭  / 
    It's an Android One Phone. Please do not expect any pre-installed app from HMD Global.

1) There is no gallery for Photos but instead of that we have Google Photos App.

Mr Varadhan my suggestion is to you, please download any app from Play Store only.

Totally agree. But there's one thing Nokia needs to do and that is fixing the low volume issues in the Google Music Player. Zenfone Max Pro M1 (MY Previous device) also had low volume issues like we have in 6.1Plus. But last month Asus fixed it providing updates thru security patch. Now the Volume is at its optimum.
    The same is expected from Nokia.
  • Soumorocks Soumorocks
    ✭✭  / 
    axe-man said:

Totally agree. But there's one thing Nokia needs to do and that is fixing the low volume issues in the Google Music Player. Zenfone Max Pro M1 (MY Previous device) also had low volume issues like we have in 6.1Plus. But last month Asus fixed it providing updates thru security patch. Now the Volume is at its optimum.
    The same is expected from Nokia.
    Are you talking about loudspeaker volume ?

I use Gaana+ and Prime Music. Both are working great in earphones or headphones with amazing sound quality.
  • VoiceofPratik VoiceofPratik
    ✭✭  / 
    Google Play music is supported out of box, that's the official music player for android.
  • geeta geeta
    ✭✭  / 
    Download "musicolet" app for music needs. Best app on playstore. No ads. Free. All features. It only requires access permission to storage. No data access no location access no contact access.

But I do believe Nokia should give self apps for music file managing etc