Shutter speed limited to 4 sec only

Why does the shutter speed in pro camera of Nokia 7 plus or Nokia 8 Sirocco is limited to 4 sec only?

Shutter speed limited to 4 sec only

abhi43 abhi43
 /  edited October 25
Why does the shutter speed in pro camera of Nokia 7 plus or Nokia 8 Sirocco is limited to 4 sec only? Even cheaper Android phones with not so capable camera hardware can do shutter speeds of more than 30 sec. We need a update to have long shutter speeds so that we can utilise full potential of our Nokia camera for exposure photography etc . I request you to consider this in upcoming camera updates to Nokia devices

Comments

• URock URock
    ✭✭  /  edited July 28

+1

• siddharth.p siddharth.p
    ✭✭  / 
    Where to inquire about this, i mean if we want such update then where to tell about this
  • Ahmad Ahmad
     /  edited October 25
    Please Nokia , we still waiting , we need shutter speed up to 30 sec , please update camera app .
  • Dear Nokia, we need more than 4s shutter speed,please update.
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭  /  edited October 25
    Even phones like Oppo and Vivo have shutter speed of upto 16 secs...even 16 secs is better than the non-usable 4 secs...Nokia 7 Plus , 8 and 8 Sirocco are capable of handling longer shutter speeds...why dont u add it to the camera app? Please listen to us HMD...
  • Yes,please update this.
  • exolizer exolizer
     / 
    Yes, please update this.  o:) 
  • i have also same concern ..nokia take a look.... Pro mode but not have Pro features.. what a joke