Report PIE update delays to Google?

It seems like HDM/Nokia not in touch with customers and do not answer on any questions about updates, also they do not fulfill their promises on android one (at least for now).

Report PIE update delays to Google?

ujinjinjin ujinjinjin
✭✭  / 
It seems like HDM/Nokia not in touch with customers and do not answer on any questions about updates, also they do not fulfill their promises on android one (at least for now). And it seems there are no way we can get any answers from them. So, maybe we should report it directly to google? I am sure they have more pressure levers on HDM, it will probably move us from dead point
Tagged:

Comments

• ujinjinjin ujinjinjin
    ✭✭  / 
    Krikereg said:

Finally, the 5.1 was marketed through the claim "Android Pie ready"; nevertheless, it's at the moment the only Nokia phone released after 2017 to be running 8.0, not even 8.1
    Also, as it was claimed "Pie ready", and 6 months already past from both 5.1 and pie release, but we still on 8.0. This is exactly opposite of what they are promised
  • It seems like HDM/Nokia not in touch with customers and do not answer on any questions about updates, also they do not fulfill their promises on android one (at least for now). And it seems there are no way we can get any answers from them. So, maybe we should report it directly to google? I am sure they have more pressure levers on HDM, it will probably move us from dead point
    I completely agree with your position. HMD's attitude and lack of response on the matter has become unacceptable.
    Some of the phones they have left behind are both Android One AND Project Treble, so their excuses are feeble and childish after 5 months.
    Google should be definitely informed of what's happening here, and take the appropriate action.
    It's unacceptable that HMD has marketed these devices as "Pie ready", and is now ignoring the customers' legitimate complaints .This damages both Android and Google's reputation .