For those of you who are confused about adding a Hidden Wifi Network in Android Pie

Apparently there is a slight change in the option to add a hidden Wi-Fi network in Android Pie .

For those of you who are confused about adding a Hidden Wifi Network in Android Pie

wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
✭✭✭✭  / 

Apparently there is a slight change in the option to add a hidden Wi-Fi network in Android Pie . While adding the respective hidden wifi network you should tap the Advanced option then at the bottom you should find Hidden Network and set this to Yes. That's all.

And, thanks to @nitin kachare  for reminding me about this. I got confused too at first but quick search in Google provided me with this useful info.

Tagged:

Comments

• nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Apparently there is a slight change in the option to add a hidden Wi-Fi network in Android Pie . While adding the respective hidden wifi network you should tap the Advanced option then at the bottom you should find Hidden Network and set this to Yes. That's all.

And, thanks to @nitin kachare  for reminding me about this. I got confused too at first but quick search in Google provided me with this useful info.

It's works for me so i have shared this on community.Thanks for making new discussion.It will helpful for all user who wanted to connect hidden wifi network.
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    You are most welcome @nitin kachare