Important suggestion for Nokia

Hello m a big fan of Nokia but i think Nokia could be better here...so i have some tips for Nokia...I TRIED MANY TIMES TO CONTACT WITH NOKIA TEAM but no reply from there...and that moment was totally harsh for me....recently i saw the video of NOKIA X6 and i found a problem of EIS in camera department...that was also very disappointing for me...MY EXPECTATIONS is more from Nokia and i know very well Nokia will be implement some points....and attention on feedback of customers...

Important suggestion for Nokia

System System
 / 
Hello m a big fan of Nokia but i think Nokia could be better here...so i have some tips for Nokia...I TRIED MANY TIMES TO CONTACT WITH NOKIA TEAM but no reply from there...and that moment was totally harsh for me....recently i saw the video of NOKIA X6 and i found a problem of EIS in camera department...that was also very disappointing for me...MY EXPECTATIONS is more from Nokia and i know very well Nokia will be implement some points....and attention on feedback of customers...
So, here i have some drastic tips for NOKIA I HOPE NOKIA WILL BE ATTRACT TOWARDS IT.....
THANKS.... LOVE U NOKIA...