Spamming my posts and comments

A guy recently joined community named Alexander Mac (unable to tag because while tagging, his name doesn't appear, don't know why).

Spamming my posts and comments

NIMISHA NIMISHA
✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 13
A guy recently joined community named Alexander Mac (unable to tag because while tagging, his name doesn't appear, don't know why). He flagged my all post and comments as a spam without any reason. I tried to message him and asked but no reply. Also he hasnth participated in any activity of community. That means he just joined and visited once just to flag my post irrelevanly. That is fishy. Why did he do to my post? 
Here I am sharing his screenshots with details. @HMD_Laura ; @megan ; please look forward to this matter. Please 🙏🙏 

Comments

• Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    That's so very wrong.. Why I feel like someone is doing this just to you .. Can it the that guy who was taken off from community who is flagging yur post using an id with different name ??
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @HMD_Laura please help 
  • GURRISINGH GURRISINGH
    ✭✭  / 
    After  pie update my Nokia 5.1plus in call volume comes so low...why this....I thinking that nokia again giving the trusted feeling....??...Nokia is my one of the trusted company
    .....,plz help don't break my trust.....I need solution 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 11
    After  pie update my Nokia 5.1plus in call volume comes so low...why this....I thinking that nokia again giving the trusted feeling....??...Nokia is my one of the trusted company
    .....,plz help don't break my trust.....I need solution 
    @GURRISINGH
    Report this issue to the Nokia 5.1 plus Community column and there you will surely get a solution. This is Nokia 8.1 community column and also this post is related to a different problem. Don't mind plzz and also anyone who have Nokia 5.1 plus here also will surely help you.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @NIMISHA It's sometimes better to ignore the negativity and move on. Whoever is doing it will eventually just go tired and stop. Do the good work and stay happy :) If you give him/her the attention, then he/she will probably continue to annoy you with similar acts.
    Just my 2 cents and let's see how Laura or Megan respond. They'll have better information from the stats, including the IP addresses which can help estimate the location and also the relation to some other ID on the community.

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 12
    :) @singhnsk it's an old post 😆😆 I don't care anymore. You can see I've highest no. Of flag without involving in any such abusive behaviour. Btw thanks for your concern.😂☺️
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @GURRISINGH you can post here as it is place to post "anything goes" not particularly for Nokia 8.1, Nokia 8.1 has another thread. And if you post this issue in specific Nokia 5.1 thread, you'll get an answer and reply who are using same model soonest. 
    Also like @Argho Sarkar mentioned this discussion is related to different issue. So if you post in this thread either make a new discussion or find out is there any discussion on the same issue. :)