Spamming my posts and comments

(Image) A guy recently joined community named Alexander Mac (unable to tag because while tagging, his name doesn't appear, don't know why).

Spamming my posts and comments

NIMISHA NIMISHA
✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 13
A guy recently joined community named Alexander Mac (unable to tag because while tagging, his name doesn't appear, don't know why). He flagged my all post and comments as a spam without any reason. I tried to message him and asked but no reply. Also he hasnth participated in any activity of community. That means he just joined and visited once just to flag my post irrelevanly. That is fishy. Why did he do to my post? 
Here I am sharing his screenshots with details. @HMD_Laura ; @megan ; please look forward to this matter. Please 🙏🙏 

Comments

• Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    That's so very wrong.. Why I feel like someone is doing this just to you .. Can it the that guy who was taken off from community who is flagging yur post using an id with different name ??
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @HMD_Laura please help 
  • After  pie update my Nokia 5.1plus in call volume comes so low...why this....I thinking that nokia again giving the trusted feeling....??...Nokia is my one of the trusted company
    .....,plz help don't break my trust.....I need solution 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 11
    After  pie update my Nokia 5.1plus in call volume comes so low...why this....I thinking that nokia again giving the trusted feeling....??...Nokia is my one of the trusted company
    .....,plz help don't break my trust.....I need solution 
    @GURRISINGH
    Report this issue to the Nokia 5.1 plus Community column and there you will surely get a solution. This is Nokia 8.1 community column and also this post is related to a different problem. Don't mind plzz and also anyone who have Nokia 5.1 plus here also will surely help you.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @NIMISHA It's sometimes better to ignore the negativity and move on. Whoever is doing it will eventually just go tired and stop. Do the good work and stay happy :) If you give him/her the attention, then he/she will probably continue to annoy you with similar acts.
    Just my 2 cents and let's see how Laura or Megan respond. They'll have better information from the stats, including the IP addresses which can help estimate the location and also the relation to some other ID on the community.

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 12
    :) @singhnsk it's an old post 😆😆 I don't care anymore. You can see I've highest no. Of flag without involving in any such abusive behaviour. Btw thanks for your concern.😂☺️
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @GURRISINGH you can post here as it is place to post "anything goes" not particularly for Nokia 8.1, Nokia 8.1 has another thread. And if you post this issue in specific Nokia 5.1 thread, you'll get an answer and reply who are using same model soonest. 
    Also like @Argho Sarkar mentioned this discussion is related to different issue. So if you post in this thread either make a new discussion or find out is there any discussion on the same issue. :)
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @singhnsk I think it's high time that ignored many things for few days. But this guy flag my posts with various accounts. 

People can go low level just to bring someone down. 

Look this.

This guy made Various accounts yesterday flag 6 times my single post. 

This person targetting me since few days to downvote me. 
    I know who did this @nitin kachare made  comments few days back against me that I'm responsible for his flag as I asked in one of the post to unflag his and argho sarkar then he said 
    @pepes gk is my friend as he unflag @Argho Sarkar post not his. 

He's envious of me as he said why @alexbua ; or anyone praised me (consider them as my friends,which they're not) 
    @HMD_Laura deleted all his comments to clean 

@nitin kachare was no where yesterday in weeks leader but he's here today all of sudden. He was complaining about it since last week.

Also when update Nokia 2 was on top he was involved as @alexbua said which I came to know in the morning but hmd Laura deleted his posts. 

He
    lives in Nanded he said once. Track ip address that of same city? 

@sayyed vihan  @AniketThakur @Rahber Ali @Rahul Deorukhkar  be careful with this guy. 

@nitin kachare  why are you blaming and flagging my post with different accounts? Like you first did to @pepes gk  then me if you have problem them ask them.

@HMD_Laura @dipankar paul @matteo.m
    What's happening in front of you? 

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1520881638007 what you asking here it is. This is the why.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @pepes gk  because of you he takes revenge from me. 

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I've flag beyond 100 now. I think I've sit and count till it'll be 1000 😑
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 31
    @singhnsk I think it's high time that ignored many things for few days. But this guy flag my posts with various accounts. 

Look this.

I know who did this @nitin kachare made  comments few days back against me that I'm responsible for his flag as I asked in one of the post to unflag his and argho sarkar then he said 

He's envious of me as he said why @alexbua ; or anyone praised me (consider them as my friends,which they're not) 

@nitin kachare was no where yesterday in weeks leader but he's here today all of sudden. He was complaining about it since last week.

Also when update Nokia 2 was on top he was involved as @alexbua said which I came to know in the morning but hmd Laura deleted his posts. 

He

@sayyed vihan  @AniketThakur @Rahber Ali @Rahul Deorukhkar  be careful with this guy. 

@nitin kachare  why are you blaming and flagging my post with different accounts? Like you first did to @pepes gk  then me if you have problem them ask them.

I have already told to hmdlaura and madbilly for such spamming your post you guys made me on top and asking me clarifications about spamming.I am against spamming and stay forever against spamming but you know what you guys think who likes my post he is my friend or this id is mine and now someone or might you guys planned to do spamming on your accounts and make allegations on me.
    I am using just one phone and only one account and i don't have time to do such things to you.I am not that kind person who gives same hatred to others even if i get from another person.Just check your fact first you guys removing my spamming and liking my comments that's the reason i went on top which i never expected.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @nitin kachare you've noticed about @UpdateNokia2 flags but what about me? Why keeping silent? You were saying @alexbua is my friend who did it. Wow! What a stupid comment you did. 
    @UpdateNokia2 is reached to this point by single person's like. Did you see that? No. 

@singhnsk @madbilly do you guys have anything to say him now?
  • sayyed vihan sayyed vihan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @HMD_Laura u should look at this matter....if u ll not stop this today then it can b happen with some else in future @matteo.m
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @nitin kachare but you do have time to notice at 2 am at night that who's flagging @UpdateNokia2 posts? Huh? 

Yeah, you were the one who told me ask your friend @pepes gk unflag my post like I know him for years. 
    Why the damn you said they are my loyal friends? On what basis you said? Huh?
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 31
    @nitin kachare you've noticed about @UpdateNokia2 flags but what about me? Why keeping silent? You were saying @alexbua is my friend who did it. Wow! What a stupid comment you did. 
    @UpdateNokia2 is reached to this point by single person's like. Did you see that? No. 

@singhnsk @madbilly do you guys have anything to say him now?
    I have informed about this to hmdlaura and madbilly before i am on top which i never wants as you guys already making allegations on me for liking my comments by my friends.
    I also wanted functionality to prevent likes/agree from unknown users for such incident which also i have informed to madbilly.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Track the ip address of all the id flagged my post. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @nitin kachare how calm? When this guy @UpdateNokia2 flagged by @alexbua (which he unflagged and cleared his intention) you were so angry,n posting proof, blaming me, saying who flagged your posts are my loyal friends? Right? This is what you said? 
    Now what? Nothing to say because you're involved in this. 

✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 31

Look this.

He

You know my location doesn't mean that i am responsible for this things which i never did to anybody else or never do.If they are from you guys to do spamming on your post and likes/agree my post then you should have penalty about that things for making allegations on me without any valid reason.
    One thing i want to inform you that if such spamming done by me then make allegations on me.
    It's not way to take revenge on me because i have reported you guys spamming other user post which is unknown for me but you think everybody in our community is either my friend or my accounts.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @nitin kachare what am I asking and what are you replying? 
    What were you doing when @UpdateNokia2 comments got flagged, how did you have every minute of screenshot of it? That too at 2 am? He was increasing in no. That you didn't notice but surely you did notice who flag his posts? 

Why did you even care who is flagging @UpdateNokia2 post at 2 am? 
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 31
    @nitin kachare what am I asking and what are you replying? 
    What were you doing when @UpdateNokia2 comments got flagged, how did you have every minute of screenshot of it? That too at 2 am? He was increasing in no. That you didn't notice but surely you did notice who flag his posts? 

Why did you even care who is flagging @UpdateNokia2 post at 2 am? 
    I have just noticed at that time so i have reported this thing in feedback who did spam on that guy is your friend i.e.alexbua.but you can make allegations on me when i do spamming on your comments.I am not responsible for everything happens with you.You already have been involved in my argument before me.So Find them who done it.
    If you guys thinking that i don't get support from anyone as i never want if you create such kind of situation and making allegations on me to ban my account from community then it will not happen as i never did such kind of things.
    Look at my status before and aftter spamming nimisha post.papesgk has removed his spam on my comments to grow my points.Also look these recently likes and agree as i know who did it max to stay me on top.I had 48 abuse and 28 spam which i get gift from papesgk which i never bothered and not making responsible for others except papesgk but why he removed spam after gets spam on nimisha post😳 because making allegations on me why points is growing.

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I'm just looking at your behaviour right now. When posts were flagged on argho Sarkar's, your posts and that guy @UpdateNokia2 you were different now you're behaving different. 
    Noticed? You online yesterday and didn't notice mine? Huh? Shut up. Keep your lies with you. 

On what basis you were saying @alexbua is my friend? Who's making stupid remark on me?
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Dear Mods, I don't know who's the one doing it, but somebody is definitely taking a personal revenge on Nimisha. She was the #1 on the weekly charts last night with some 85 points. And today morning she's 20.
    The whole idea of points is to motivate the members and appreciate their activity. But somebody abusing the ranking system is not a good thing. I hope you take some immediate corrective measures so that such a misuse of the flagging system can be stopped.
    Sometimes even a 3rd person can come and make use of a slightly heated argument between two persons. Therefore finding the  real culprit is really important to ensure that the community functions the way it should.
    Sometimes I think mod are doing nothing, people come and flag each other's posts just because they are jealous of stars and point. It is such a pity that people are no longer posting useful threads  because the don't want to help each other by posting threads untill and unless they get points for it. I used to enjoy helping other by posting about updates, Chromecast solutions etc, but now it has become a rat race. 
    @NIMISHA and @nitin kachare ,I have talked with both of you and I know that both of you don't promote this kind of stuffs. Pls it's a request to finish this matter ASAP with the help of mods & get those people banned who just come for time pass. I feel sorry for @NIMISHA as all of her points were gone due to false flags. @singhnsk pls help if you can sar ji.
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello everyone,first thing first every user has right to make comments ,make correction to their comments and making every users to use the device as good as they can,but since things have changed to a stage where users are choosing the wrong way to make their ID visible in the top.
    please note if you were in the top HMD will just give you a badge that's only they can do but will that do you get any employment or get any designation for your work?

This is place of exchanging the knowledge where you can educate the users to get out of their device issue but if you take user encouragement as prestigious and award receiving thing then you are the most foolish person ever had in the community.remember that even your act reflects the whole community and due to that there is an indirect chance that due to our mistakes most of the users are loosing hopes on devices and degrading the Company for no reason.

Seriously if yo have any problem with the comment or feeling bad about the comment that any one post can't you feel free and message them using inbox option and get it clear?what you will get with these childish acts?even i mention that you guys think that due to the device you have,you feel proud of being in Community?Myself a Nokia 2 users and what we are facing all of then are supporting in an united way and they are using the platform well without any hesitation and clearing all types of doubts and clarification.
    When a low end device users are using the platform with positive mind then what the problem on earth you have in the community?

I request the users to stop doing these silly acts and make the device great with your well knowledgeable comments

Even requesting @HMD_Laura to give the notice to the user who creating this issue and making @NIMISHA degrading her with the stupid acts

Thank you
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello everyone,first thing first every user has right to make comments ,make correction to their comments and making every users to use the device as good as they can,but since things have changed to a stage where users are choosing the wrong way to make their ID visible in the top.
    please note if you were in the top HMD will just give you a badge that's only they can do but will that do you get any employment or get any designation for your work?

This is place of exchanging the knowledge where you can educate the users to get out of their device issue but if you take user encouragement as prestigious and award receiving thing then you are the most foolish person ever had in the community.remember that even your act reflects the whole community and due to that there is an indirect chance that due to our mistakes most of the users are loosing hopes on devices and degrading the Company for no reason.

Seriously if yo have any problem with the comment or feeling bad about the comment that any one post can't you feel free and message them using inbox option and get it clear?what you will get with these childish acts?even i mention that you guys think that due to the device you have,you feel proud of being in Community?Myself a Nokia 2 users and what we are facing all of then are supporting in an united way and they are using the platform well without any hesitation and clearing all types of doubts and clarification.
    When a low end device users are using the platform with positive mind then what the problem on earth you have in the community?

I request the users to stop doing these silly acts and make the device great with your well knowledgeable comments

Even requesting @HMD_Laura to give the notice to the user who creating this issue and making @NIMISHA degrading her with the stupid acts

Thank you
    I completely agree with you but people have mentality that I have to take him/her down. If someone feels sad or hurted by the comment , the he/she must atleast give a chance to other person to explain the things by dropping a pm
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 31
    @AniketThakur you've not read nitin's comment which he made day before yesterday (hmd Laura deleted due to out of control) he said @alexbua is my friend just because he said me "lady boss" in one of the comment 

Also he said, asked your friend @pepes to unflag my his post as he lives with me or really a friend😑 

Such cheap level of comments done by Nitin kachare on me. 

✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Dear Mods, I don't know who's the one doing it, but somebody is definitely taking a personal revenge on Nimisha. She was the #1 on the weekly charts last night with some 85 points. And today morning she's 20.
    The whole idea of points is to motivate the members and appreciate their activity. But somebody abusing the ranking system is not a good thing. I hope you take some immediate corrective measures so that such a misuse of the flagging system can be stopped.
    Sometimes even a 3rd person can come and make use of a slightly heated argument between two persons. Therefore finding the  real culprit is really important to ensure that the community functions the way it should.
    Sometimes I think mod are doing nothing, people come and flag each other's posts just because they are jealous of stars and point. It is such a pity that people are no longer posting useful threads  because the don't want to help each other by posting threads untill and unless they get points for it. I used to enjoy helping other by posting about updates, Chromecast solutions etc, but now it has become a rat race. 
    @NIMISHA and @nitin kachare ,I have talked with both of you and I know that both of you don't promote this kind of stuffs. Pls it's a request to finish this matter ASAP with the help of mods & get those people banned who just come for time pass. I feel sorry for @NIMISHA as all of her points were gone due to false flags. @singhnsk pls help if you can sar ji.
    Thanks so much for keeping faith on me🙏.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @AniketThakur you've not read nitin's comment which he made day before yesterday (hmd Laura deleted due to out of control) he said @alexbua is my friend just because he said me "lady boss" in one of the comment 

Also he said, asked your friend @pepes to unflag my his post as he lives with me or really a friend😑 

I had read all the comments, and I was not expecting this kind of behaviour by him as I know him for 9 months. And I also told that I support u in this matter. @alexbua just appreciated you and I know @pepes because I had cleared his quires once or twice he is not my friend , just helping each other . My only properly known friends are @singhnsk @Kartik Gada @gravemind2015 and few others. I also respect the time u give to the community but I'm finding it difficult to digest the fact that he did something like this, I'm not supporting him here. Now only mods can help to clear the false flags from ur account. If you need help, I'm always there to help you. ☺️
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 31

I had read all the comments, and I was not expecting this kind of behaviour by him as I know him for 9 months. And I also told that I support u in this matter. @alexbua just appreciated you and I know @pepes because I had cleared his quires once or twice he is not my friend , just helping each other . My only properly known friends are @singhnsk @Kartik Gada @gravemind2015 and few others. I also respect the time u give to the community but I'm finding it difficult to digest the fact that he did something like this, I'm not supporting him here. Now only mods can help to clear the false flags from ur account. If you need help, I'm always there to help you. ☺️
    Now they guys starts allegations on you as well bro.Thats why no one interfere in this matter and no one support one.You support boths but which makes they sad because they want support in their favour as their primary target is not getting support or faith from anyone to me.
This discussion has been closed.